Sept. 25, 2005 Wonder--Who else is on?

So excited!! Just booked Palo dinner and brunch online, dolphin meet, and couples massage. :cool1: Now I just have to wait. :rolleyes1

:cool1: WOW a lot more people are going than there was when we started this thread, my DW just booked her sister and husband , for there first cruise.
They sure will be surprised to find out how friendly everyone is and that we all know each other lol. :banana:

Connor's Dad, are you a concierge guest? I'm Castaway Club, but it's telling me it's still not 90 days out (I count 92). So is that how you can already book?

Thanks,
Joye

is anyone up for a pre-cruise gathering at downtown disney the night before sailing? Really starting to look forward to the cruise. :banana:
Richie

My Dh and I are going. We will be celebrating our first wedding anniversary on 9/25- the day we leave. It is the first cruise for both of us and I can't wait. (except DH may get seasicK)
Laura

welcome aboard Laura :wave: , happy anniversary. My wife and I are sort of using this as an anniversary cruise. It is our 3rd on 10/27/05 :banana: We booked Palo for our sea day. Still trying to get the system to let me book the spa. Can't wait for the cruise.
Richie

I posted on another thread and someone posted the link to this one. (So, I'll copy and paste ;)

My first ever post! :earboy2: Just got confirmation today that we will be on the September 25th 4-day Disney Wonder Cruise through Make-a-Wish! :cool1: We will be setting sail with me, Jen (27), hubby, Ray (32), Daughter Cassidy (make a wish child) (6), and two sons Jacob (5) and Travis (20months.) CANT WAIT!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

welcome Jennay, glad to see the link I posted works. I will be sailing with my wife. we were going to bring our DD (16mo), but her grandma wants to spend bonding time with her.
Richie

We'll be there. This will be our first cruise. My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We're taking along our three boys, in laws and my parents as well. I'm so excited about getting the Cat 2 room for my family! It will be a blast. I have made some reservations for excursions already. I wanted to do the parasailing but it's not showing up. It must be full???
See you all in September!!! :cheer2:

A warm welcome to all of the new folks! Time is ticking away and we are getting closer and closer. Since final payments are already made it makes the cruise seem that more real. We booked our Palo reservations and also a hand treatment at the spa!

Weird - I was the #2 post and my "expected" baby is now almost 6 months old!

We're celebrating our 6th anniversary on 9/25 as well!

My mom, brother & his girlfriend have decided to join us as well.

Karen

There sure are a lot of anniversary's on September 25th!! We will be celebrating our 7th anniversary on September 18th. Congrats to everyone!! :love: :cloud9: :love:

Is anyone on this thread going to meet up anywhere before the cruise or during??? :scratchin

That would be neat to meet some of ya'll. :sunny:

I offered to meet those at downtown disney the night before, but haven't heard anything yet. I am up for a pre cruise get together. :banana:

Don't know about the rest of you.. but I'm new to the Disney Florida area. What is there to do at Downtown Disney (dare I ask?) Is there a certain place we can meet? We will be arriving in Orlando early Saturday afternoon and staying at the Hyatt. Is there a good place there to eat dinner?

which Hyatt, there are several in the orlando area? I live 10 minutes from downtown disney. Tell me which hyatt and I can tell you places close by to eat

We will be at the Hyatt at the Orlando Airport (I think the initials are MCO). We are also planning on renting a car that day to explore a bit around the area. For Dinner I'd like to take the family somewhere FUN. Is there a good place to eat at Downtown Disney? (Guess I better research Downtown Disney a bit more.) Thanks for any info.

Any other takers on meeting up the night before the cruise? :cool1:

There are many places to eat at downtown disney, Wolfgang Pucks, bongo's cuban cafe are both excellent. Downtown Disney is a fun place. Hyatt OIA is a nice hotel. Mayne eatery's in and around the airport. If you have any questions, just ask.
Richie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter