Sept. 25, 2005 Wonder--Who else is on?

I have almost EVERYTHING packed. I'm not sure if I'm bring too much stuff. :confused3
We are doing Palo's on Sunday evening at 7:30. Is anyone else at that time?

I have a water question too. Should we bring our own water bottles if we are taking a Nausau excursion? Does anyone have any suggestions on what excursion to go on? My husband is not a water person. Doen't like swimming or the beach. :rolleyes:
Help me please with some suggestions!!!!!!!!!

No Palo's for us. We might have made reservations, but they were all taken online. So we just guessed at reservation times for flounders. Still unsure about Nassau. I can't imagine going to the Bahamas and not getting off the ship either, so maybe it will just be me getting off the ship while hubby and all the kiddies are doing other things. ;)

Time to go on a treasure hunt to find the suitcases in the garage! :rotfl:

iflossm-- What school does your 11 year old daughter go to? I have an 11 year old daughter also, she is at Tabb Middle. That would be something if they knew each other!

Only 6 days to go!​
See you all soon!!!​

TMTIP said:
iflossm-- What school does your 11 year old daughter go to? I have an 11 year old daughter also, she is at Tabb Middle. That would be something if they knew each other!

Only 6 days to go!​
See you all soon!!!​
Tracy,
My daughter goes to Grafton Middle however, she does not some girls that go to Tabb Middle. They might have some mutual friends.
See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello! We are going to be on this trip as well- yeah! We are also celebrating our anniversary (except it was in June- we couldn't get away then!). I would like to try to get Palo reservations, but they were booked, and wasn't sure what night I should try for if there were some available (with the dinner rotation thing!). Is there a chance I can make them on the ship?

Looking forward to it!! :banana:

Weather channel says rain :( for our entire cruise. That would stink :(

3DisneyNUTS said:
Weather channel says rain :( for our entire cruise. That would stink :(

Don't sweat the small stuff! You will enjoy your cruise no matter what the weather is like. The ship can steer away from any adverse weather.

RELAX!!!!!!!!

I think we are actually going to have good weather, from the look at the islands weather forcast, but yes the capt can move us around I hope. I sailed once in the rain and really got to relax more.

Thank you Tracy and Barron for your words on encouragement. I too have been worring about the chance of rain but after seeing your posts I feel much better.
Lori

iflossm said:
Tracy,
My daughter goes to Grafton Middle however, she does not some girls that go to Tabb Middle. They might have some mutual friends.
See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, they probally have some mutual friends. Infact, we go to church in Grafton, St. Lukes Methodist Church on Ella Taylor Road. What dentist do you work for? We use Dr Eberly and Dr Butterfoss (Orthoditics).

I have been busy getting ready for the cruise--goodie bags for the plane, ordering a basket from The Perfect Gift and packing. I really need this vacation!

Only 5 days to go!​

TMTIP said:
Yes, they probally have some mutual friends. Infact, we go to church in Grafton, St. Lukes Methodist Church on Ella Taylor Road. What dentist do you work for? We use Dr Eberly and Dr Butterfoss (Orthoditics).

I have been busy getting ready for the cruise--goodie bags for the plane, ordering a basket from The Perfect Gift and packing. I really need this vacation!

Only 5 days to go!​
We live right off ella taylor. I used to work with Dr. Eberly when I was in the Army. Really like him alot- Great Dentist. I work at Hampton Dental Associates and Deer Park Dental. When are flying there?
Lori

Wow!! We leave in the morning! It's midnight.. hmm.. i gotta go pack! :earseek: No joke! :rolleyes1 :rotfl2: :earseek: :rotfl2: :earseek:

See you all on Sunday!! :cool1: :boat:

Jill & Tim (and of course the rest of the gang, too ;) ),

enjoy your cruise and have fun :wave2:

Anja & Eric

Hi everyone--it's finally here! We leave today, I think I have everything packed! Everyone have a safe trip and we'll see you onboard!

YIPEE IT IS SO CLOSE!!!! We leave tomorrow morning! OMG! I cannot wait!

Well we are leaving the house in one hour! See ya on the ship!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter