Sept. 23, 2010 Wonder

We would love to try our first FE! I don't have one yet though...Any suggestions as to where I can find one? This will be our first Disney cruise and my DD (11) first cruise ever! We will be celebrating our 20 year wedding anniversary too so we are super excited!

We would love to try our first FE! I don't have one yet though...Any suggestions as to where I can find one? This will be our first Disney cruise and my DD (11) first cruise ever! We will be celebrating our 20 year wedding anniversary too so we are super excited!

Search gradysmommy on ebay she makes them, thats where I bought ours, Welcome aboard!!! - Alex

Welcome aboard.

thanks, i will have to send you my stateroom info. i dont have it on me now. at work!!! what other do you need and when do i find out who i have. we are very excited. thanks shannon

thanks eyeore #1 fan, i got your pm i was unable to send one back. i will get the info to you by monday. thanks for you help.

you can order one on ebay or there are directions on dis. it is a no sew pattern, but i may just order one. i am not crafty. lol. i also want to do the exchange. this is our 2nd disney cruise, but new in the exchange and door decor. have fun, shannon

less than 4 weeks till we sail. so excited for our second cruise. always new things to see and do with disney.

lookinf for ideas on what to get for the exchange. do we buy for more than one family and do we do it everyday?

what is the earlist let people on the ship? i want to get there early since last time we were delayed in the parking lot due to a bomb scare.

Welcome aboard! Sent you a PM regarding the FE/Secret Santa.

hi, anyone sending there teen on the wildside excursion? our daughter is signed up.

I tried to get DD14 to do it last time but she would not. Didn't want to do a lot of walking and riding a bike...lol! She just started HS last week so she won't be joining us this time.

what is the earlist let people on the ship? i want to get there early since last time we were delayed in the parking lot due to a bomb scare.

I think 1pm is the official time but heard that they've started around noon before. We always arrive around noon and get on rather quickly after getting there however I never check my watch. :goodvibes

Promised some a picture of ours and the slacker I am (this thing called a job just gets in the way sometimes...:lmao:) I never did send it. So now I'm posting here. We had this one made however I also purchased one from ebay for my mom.

FE.jpg

T

It seems I have ironed most of the wrinkles in my first cruise, so what do I do now? Start planning my second one of course!

DD(6) asks to watch the DCL DVD daily, and she doesn't even know we are sailing in just over 3 weeks. As far as she knows, it will be next year before we are able to go. I would hate to be her teachers if she knew she was going!

We look forward to meeting everyone.

she doesn't even know we are sailing in just over 3 weeks. As far as she knows, it will be next year before we are able to go.

That is so cool that you are keeping the trip a surprise! My DD is also 6 so maybe they will pal around in the Clubs a bit. :goodvibes

That is so cool that you are keeping the trip a surprise! My DD is also 6 so maybe they will pal around in the Clubs a bit. :goodvibes

She may catch on when we head to the airport at 4:30 am. I am hoping to convince her we are just going on a plane ride. She has flown with me in a Cessna, but never a commercial airplane. She will be super excited to see her mom, my ex-wife, join us on the flight.

I can't wait to see her face when The Wonder comes into view. :-)

The days are slowly ticking by. I got my FE and pillowcase yesterday and Pirate Costumes today.

Oh, I have also decided on dates for my on-board rebooking. The addiction has begun. :lmao:

The days are slowly ticking by. I got my FE and pillowcase yesterday and Pirate Costumes today.

Oh, I have also decided on dates for my on-board rebooking. The addiction has begun. :lmao:

Funny you say that...DH has put me on punishment so I can't do any rebooking. :rotfl: He said 3 cruises in 6 mo. I must give him a break. :confused3

Checking in! I just about panicked while watching the movie Titanic that has been airing all this week. :eek:

This next week I plan on finishing up our Secret Mickey gifts and I am planning some surprises with decorating our cabin door for my suite mates. 3 out of 4 of us are first time cruisers so I am trying to make it more special for them.

We actually didn't pre-plan any excursions and have chosen to relax and take in the sights/sounds this time.

I realized I have got to go shopping for some appropriate clothing since I am a full time student and sahm I have been living in yoga pants and casual t's for the past year.

I can guarantee that we will not hit an iceburg:upsidedow

:lmao:

My goodness, time is just tick, tick, ticking away. I always manage to wait until the very last minute to do anything before we cruise and this year is no exception. I can't believe our cruise is just around the corner. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter