Sept. 23, 2010 Wonder

I am Eeyores#1 Fan sister and I am super excited about meeting every1 and am so ready t go. My Dear sis finally got me on the Dis board and I now can not get off...lol have been working on all kinds of gifts for the secret santa and fish extenders...ask my sister I can go a bit over board sometimes but its so much fun...43 days....

Hi there MamaPoppins, Welcome to the Dis.... look out, learning can be about the mouse can be Very addictive! Thanks for reminding me that I must get going on my Secret Mickey and FE gifts:idea: Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to work I go..........

Hi there MamaPoppins, Welcome to the Dis.... look out, learning can be about the mouse can be Very addictive! Thanks for reminding me that I must get going on my Secret Mickey and FE gifts:idea: Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to work I go..........

yes off to work we both go...and I have been following on hers a while she jus couldnt get me to get up here....lol and now I cant get off

yes off to work we both go...and I have been following on hers a while she jus couldnt get me to get up here....lol and now I cant get off

that happened to me once.....don't worry, it doesn't ever go away, as there is no known cure for this WONDROUS addiction. :upsidedow So as I am sorry to her about your new found addiction:lmao:.............

I am also very happy to announce that I need to change my room numbers for the Secret Mickey.....Went from adjoining Cat 7 Navigator Verandas to adjoining CAT4 8th Deck family suites pixiedust::thanks:pixiedust: what a way to wake up on friday the 13th....free upgrade....our new cabins are 8004 and 8006.

I am also very happy to announce that I need to change my room numbers for the Secret Mickey.....Went from adjoining Cat 7 Navigator Verandas to adjoining CAT4 8th Deck family suites pixiedust::thanks:pixiedust: what a way to wake up on friday the 13th....free upgrade....our new cabins are 8004 and 8006.

Thanks for moving out of the Cat 7 Navigator Verandas, perhaps I was assigned to one that you vacated!!

Thanks for moving out of the Cat 7 Navigator Verandas, perhaps I was assigned to one that you vacated!!

I was actually kinda torn about it, I like being in the back of the bus, but we are WAY up front now, only 2 cabins between us and the bridge, and I will be able to lay flowers and other signs of respect trinkets outside the walt and roy suites as they are just down the hall.......

36 more days!

Planning on Palo on Day 2, but I am worried I will miss either Animator's Palate or Toy Story, both of which I want to see.....

.....Fast Forward 20 minutes.....

Since I started writing this post, I have changed Palo to Day 3, 6:00 PM. I chose an early seating so we can watch the sunset after the ship pulls away from Castaway Cay.(sunset is 7:02 PM on Sept 25) Since Day 3 is already "dressy day", it seems like a better idea.

I plan on participating in Pirate Night and didn't want to have to change from formal dress after Palo to Pirate Costume on Day 2.

In the event that our dining rotation is "PTA", I will just request to have it changed to another rotation. Since we have late dining, I hope it won't be a problem. Is the consensus Pirate Cay is the restaurant to miss?

I need a little support that this actually makes sense to someone other than me, and that I won't be the only Pirate at the party on day 2.pirate: With only 3 days, I want every minute to count, but not be rushed!

We are dressing up for pirate night so there will at least be 4 of us. I just had to move our palo night so we would not miss it:thumbsup2

We are dressing up for pirate night so there will at least be 4 of us. I just had to move our palo night so we would not miss it:thumbsup2

Are you doing Palo on Thursday or Saturday. We will be in Palo at 6PM on Saturday, watching the sun set as we sail away from CC.

Are you doing Palo on Thursday or Saturday. We will be in Palo at 6PM on Saturday, watching the sun set as we sail away from CC.

Since Mickey did not yet replied to you at the present time we are doing Polo at 6pm on Thursday. She had at first booked Polo for Friday night but did not want it to interfear with the pirate party.

Since Mickey did not yet replied to you at the present time we are doing Polo at 6pm on Thursday. She had at first booked Polo for Friday night but did not want it to interfear with the pirate party.

Good to know. I am just trying to meet some friendly faces as the dynamics in my traveling party are a bit unusual. ;-)

We are getting closer!!

DS's pirate costume came in this weekend so the kids are all ready 4 pirate night....we know they will be dressed up....

with less then a month now I just completed the fe gifts/ secret santa gifts 4 eeyores #1 fan family...can I start packin yet:yay::cheer2::banana:

Wish I was done! off to a good start but not done with FE and still have to figure out what to do for Secret Mickey. I thought time would slow down as we got closer but it seems to be speeding up:cool1: We received our cruise documents last week so that was cool, I chopped up both books and put the important stuff into my "passporter binder"

This weekend it's up into the attic to get our disney stuff down, we have lots of support gear that we use for the parks portion of our trip,
hydro-pack backpacks, misting fans things like that.

Don't need too much for the cruise I guess, I think I just need to press my Disney Hawaiian shirts:lmao:

Actually I have to gather our birth certificates since we don't have passports, so I think I will go do that now........ see you kids soon:cloud9:

hi, i will also be on this cruise and would love to do the exchange. we have 2 adults and 2 children. what info and to who do i need to give it to. do i then get assigned someone or group. i have never done it so please forward the info, thanks

hi, i will also be on this cruise and would love to do the exchange. we have 2 adults and 2 children. what info and to who do i need to give it to. do i then get assigned someone or group. i have never done it so please forward the info, thanks

Message eeyores #1 fan for the info and details...she has a list and will need your cabin # and the ages of your kids and any allergies

HI SMFFMS! Welcome to the group. I've been MIA lately due to work and kids but this is a great place to meet people, plan and most of all countdown. :goodvibes

I will send you a PM shortly regarding the Secret Mickey.

with less then a month now I just completed the fe gifts/ secret santa gifts 4 eeyores #1 fan family...can I start packin yet:yay::cheer2::banana:

Yes, you may start packing. :rotfl: I know as a group we decided to do Secret Mickey's (like secret santa) however my sister and I ALWAYS shop for FE gifts just for ppl that have them on the boat. Of course we have included this group. This is NOT expected of anyone else on this board however should you be crazy like us I will post a list of those on this board with their cabin numbers by the 10th. Should you not want your cabin listed, please let me know.

TTFN!

I'm about to go online and see if I can book Palo but late night Thurs. or Fri. as I have to eat dinner with my co-workers ;o)

Hi!
This is our first Disney cruise and my DD (11)'s first cruise! We will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary also! We would like to be added to the list for the FE. I don't have one yet, but I will start looking for one! Any suggestions as to where to find one? Can't wait to go!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter