Sept 2012 car rental......

I just reserved a Standard through Payless for $116.02 after taxes and fees without using any codes at all for 8 days, 9/19 til 9/26. Any feedback on this deal? Seems good to me, I am just curious why it is so low.

Sadly for a minivan they are coming up at 656 or something :(

Now can anyone email me the National code because I'm not sure what everyone is using to get good deals with them. And I am a member :D

Don't be sad, aren't you seeing a trend here ?? at 3 weeks out that was what I was being quoted, around 600+ :sad1: Now I'm under one week out and rates are comin down.. book, book and rebook :groom:

Don't be sad, aren't you seeing a trend here ?? at 3 weeks out that was what I was being quoted, around 600+ :sad1: Now I'm under one week out and rates are comin down.. book, book and rebook :groom:
Do you get a 2nd driver with Avis?
I have a 2nd driver with Enterprise right now, at 228 including taxes. But if I can get better then I'm still trying :D Just not sure what Avis includes. And is it unlim. miles?

I have a 2nd driver with Enterprise right now, at 228 including taxes. But if I can get better then I'm still trying :D Just not sure what Avis includes. And is it unlim. miles?

WOW !! your sitting on a great rate, not sure about Avis

keliblue said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by poppypetal

WOW !! your sitting on a great rate, not sure about Avis

How did you get that rate? Is it on a mini van? I'm at $230 with dollar, but the reviews here make me nervous.

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

How did you get that rate? Is it on a mini van? I'm at $230 with dollar, but the reviews here make me nervous.

I found a link for costco member - you have to have an actual card# to be able to reserve. I found that quote by fluke one day during all my checking, that was about 6 weeks ago I found it, and haven't seen it beyond 250 since. if your a Costco member I can post the link again

I found a link for costco member - you have to have an actual card# to be able to reserve. I found that quote by fluke one day during all my checking, that was about 6 weeks ago I found it, and haven't seen it beyond 250 since. if your a Costco member I can post the link again

My company has a costco card.
you need your costco # to book? Yes please post link
Thanks

Rates appear to be down across the board for early September rentals. Still not as good as the deal I booked back in July but better than the $400+ I was seeing last week.

Best deal I can get on Alamo is still using Costco ID 7014627 and AA Coupon AD2359FDF. Requires you to have a Costco card though and I'll be printing out a free AA card as well. $302 out the door for a minivan 9/6 - 9/15. I'm sticking with my July reservation of $273.25. Will keep checking though :)

My reservation for an economy car with Alamo is at $172.99 for 9/20-10/1. I used the AA coupon code and my insider's code

I was able to book a standard with Alamo 9/13-9/22 for $140.

Is that a good rate? It's the cheapest I've found so far. If anyone knows a way to get a better rate, please share with me. Because any $$$ saved is a great thing!!

Also, did I read correctly that there are no standards at MCO and that if I book a standard I actually get a full-size. There will be 2 adults and 2 children. The only luggage we will have is a carry-on each plus a couple smaller bags. We don't need anything too big and there's no reason to pay for more than we need.

Is that a good rate? It's the cheapest I've found so far. If anyone knows a way to get a better rate, please share with me. Because any $$$ saved is a great thing!!

Also, did I read correctly that there are no standards at MCO and that if I book a standard I actually get a full-size. There will be 2 adults and 2 children. The only luggage we will have is a carry-on each plus a couple smaller bags. We don't need anything too big and there's no reason to pay for more than we need.

You are correct about there not being a standard size at MCO so you can pick from the full size.

What ID and/or coupons did you use to get that rate? I am getting $179 before taxes for 9/15-9/22 using my insider ID.

I have a code for National but not sure what they are for lol, but they are giving me a price of 336.
Alamo is giving me a price of 656
Avis is 656

I have a code for National but not sure what they are for lol, but they are giving me a price of 336.
Alamo is giving me a price of 656
Avis is 656

I just checked Enterprise again for me and it's gone up $4 since last night! I'm glad I'm reserved already and that they are price matching my local Hertz.

I just posted this on the October thread but thought it might help you September travelers too !

Rates for my dates in late October are still high, but I have also been looking for my friends who are going the beginning of October, just got them a 7 day rental (Compact) at Dollar using KISS2 for a total (including taxes) of $154, this is the best i've found so far ! the larger vehicles were priced similarly !

This was even cheaper than the city special

candy0730 said:
You are correct about there not being a standard size at MCO so you can pick from the full size.

What ID and/or coupons did you use to get that rate? I am getting $179 before taxes for 9/15-9/22 using my insider ID.

If you go back a couple pages you'll find a post by me asking about a certain coupon code around 8/30. I'm sorry but I cannot remember exactly what it was. Anyway, that's the code I used.

They do not have a standard area at MCO for Alamo/National, however, they do have standard cars, they just mix them with the full size cars. If you book a standard size car, you will be directed to the full size area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter