Sept 2012 car rental......

jgraney106

DIS Veteran
Looking for car rental code good for trip to Disney ( Sept 26th - Oct 3rd ). Wonder when they will come out? What happens with the code if my rental starts in one month and ends in another? Is it good for the whole time as long as the first day starts within the code dates? Thanks for the info . AOA resort here we come!!!:banana::yay::dance3:

Hope we can both get good rental deals!Can't wait for AOA resort stay in the LM section!:banana::yay::dance3:

Try the visa code through Mousesavers for Alamo. I got 25% off plus an additional 30.00. Ended up with a Grand Cherokee for 266 total. Rented from the Disney World Car care Center. Will ride ME in and out. That way we avoid paying oll the tolls on the way to/from airport too.

We are going 9/13-9/18 and definitely need a minivan - there are 6 of us. If it comes down to priceline we will do that, or split the two families and get 2 economy cars. I think a mini-van will be $$$$$$

Still hoping to get a good rate preferably with Alamo or Dollar. Have a ressie with Sixt, but I would prefer an agency that is onsite at the airport.

We need a minivan as well. Travelling with 2 kids and 2 seniors who would not be able to drive on their own (DH's dad is partially deaf and would probably come off as an ***** :lmao: and his mom is too paranoid to drive when she doesn't know her roads) So hoping the deals start coming out soon. I do have a Costco card if this helps with coding?

I am in need of a great rate for 9/22 through 10/3. I am really hoping to get a convertable for DH and I:hug: We will be renting from Tampa airport and driving down to Sarasota:cool1:

My husband just surprised me with a trip in Sept. I'm not suppose to know about it until my birthday in August...I hate having to keep it a scret. We will be checking into AoA (LM area) on Sept 15! We will need a car to rent too.

I just checked with Alamo with the Insider discount and came up with $320 for a compact. My husband checked with E-Z Rental and got $151 for a mid-size car. Has anyone used E-Z before?

Never used EZ before. We usually go with Alamo or Dollar. Hopefully someone can give you some info about EZ. In the meantime guess we will all have to keep checking online and tell each other if we find a good price! Good luck to us all.

Have you guys tried the KLM code 8572130 for national? I have a minivan booked for $318 with that and the mouse savers $35 off for 09/14-09/22. I also have an EA mid size booked for $230.

We are Flying Alegiant in/out of Sanford airport. I should have made the car ressies the same time.
By the time I was able to make the flight down, the car was $70 more for a full size.
So now I am trying to find codes but unless a major price drop, will do a Orbitz or Priceline two weeks out.

Have you guys tried the KLM code 8572130 for national? I have a minivan booked for $318 with that and the mouse savers $35 off for 09/14-09/22. I also have an EA mid size booked for $230.

What is the code for the $35 off coupon? Is there any problems cancelling using this code if a lower price comes up closer to our rental dates?

I am looking for a car from Sep. 19-25. I will post if I find anything. I think we are a few months away from getting the cheaper rates still. I will be needing a minivan or a 7 passenger suv/crossover type thing. Hope we find some GREAT deals!!

we've gone to WDW every year in September (6th trip) Have a van rented thru Budget for $359.27 total for the 7th-15th using code BDC: X474200 Coupon Code MUWZ023. Mind you this is just a back up. Prices drop big time 6 weeks to 2 days before departure. I am expecting to make several ressies before we actually leave till I get the price I like. Usually thru Alamo. Last year a standard for 8 days was just over $100 and minivans $170.

good luck all.. I am a car renting freak:scared1: and will continue to post what I find.. share the wealth :hug:

we've gone to WDW every year in September (6th trip) Have a van rented thru Budget for $359.27 total for the 7th-15th using code BDC: X474200 Coupon Code MUWZ023. Mind you this is just a back up. Prices drop big time 6 weeks to 2 days before departure. I am expecting to make several ressies before we actually leave till I get the price I like. Usually thru Alamo. Last year a standard for 8 days was just over $100 and minivans $170.

good luck all.. I am a car renting freak:scared1: and will continue to post what I find.. share the wealth :hug:
Thanks KELIBLUE, we all would appreciate anything you find out and don't mind sharing!

Try the visa code through Mousesavers for Alamo. I got 25% off plus an additional 30.00. Ended up with a Grand Cherokee for 266 total. Rented from the Disney World Car care Center. Will ride ME in and out. That way we avoid paying oll the tolls on the way to/from airport too.

Just FYI, but the tolls from the airport to WDW on 417 (imho easiest route) are only $2.50 each way....so to save $5 it may not be worth it to use ME and the car care center. Usually it is cheaper to rent from MCO plus you will have the time savings.

I have been renting 2-3x year in WDW for years now and the rates usually drop big time about 1 month out. I am trying to find a decent "back up" ressie now, but not too worried yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!