• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept. 2009 @ WDW! Be a Pop Tart 2009~come share your(Bounce Back or NOT)Dates !!!

SG - how wonderful some of your good ole DIS friends will be there at the same time!! I thought Timmie didn't arrive until the day you leave? If sooner, then great news!

I am so excited for you all heading to visit our Mouse. :thumbsup2

As time as gone by more and more familiar folks have booked during our time period. I have PM'd most of the ones I noticed and gave them my cell number and then if we happen to be in the same park on the same day we might meet and greet a bit.

I am going to get to see Dan Murphy again. I have not seen him in person for many a day. He was our unofficial King of the EWP Suite and the rest of the gals are going to be sooo jealous. I still treasure my Chicago Mickey. :love:

Timmie arrives the day before we leave and had intended on meeting you and I over at MGM.

I hope I can get everything done. I keep falling further and further behind. Did not get much done today as we took dd and family out to eat and then we went to see "Anne Frank" at a local high school.

Hope everyone else had a delightful Sunday and is ready for yet another Monday.

SG

I am either staying at the Swan/Dolphin or ALL Stars, some choice huh?! Linda, can you PM me if you Tim and Cheryl already have a meet time set up??

Jan, I vote for Music. :goodvibes

I have no set times for anyone or anything, other than my one sister who is going out of her way to come over and see me and would not brook any reluctance on my end to comply. :rotfl:

I will be at Music from November 29th (late) to December 13th (check out). I have a sort of agenda but have to adjust here and there because of circumstances.

If you want to post what park and what day you are planning on I could tell you if we match up any day.

Also if you stay at Music I could offer you a ride to some parks some days. Does bribery work?

SG

12/10 MK until 6pm after 6pm??
12/11 Epcot break at 4pm return for dessert party
12/12 Studios break at 4pm Port orleans at 7:30pm
12/13 Epcot until 7pm
12/14 ???

Hi Cheryl

My current plans include being at EPCOT on the 11th and MGM and eating dinner at Sassagoula on the 12th.

Please call my cell any time near those dates and we shall see if we can meet up. If not, I understand, but it would be delightful to put a face to the posts.

The reason I do not post all of my agenda is that there is not enough paper on the DIS. grin

SG

Hi Cheryl

My current plans include being at EPCOT on the 11th and MGM and eating dinner at Sassagoula on the 12th.

Please call my cell any time near those dates and we shall see if we can meet up. If not, I understand, but it would be delightful to put a face to the posts.

The reason I do not post all of my agenda is that there is not enough paper on the DIS. grin

SG

I plan on being in Epcot on the 11th. Where can I find ya??? Anyone thinking about doing ICE at Gaylord Palms? I really want to do that. Linda I can just see Tom when half the park says hello to you!!

JanJan, Tom loves it when I do something people notice. He used to love it when I played Millionaire. Sort of like my dad used to do with his dogs. :lmao:

Only half? When you see my purse you will understand. I sort of stick out in a crowd. Not as much as a tall Canadian though. ;)

Since I am not sure if I am going to have any computer time tomorrow I will take my leave and see you all when I get back and, hopefully, some of you much sooner.

Hugs and grins and Happy Turkey Day! SG

I hope everyones Thanksgiving was a good one.

I also hope everyone who is going has a wonderful trip to WDW. Enjoy the holiday decorations for me. One day I will get there to enjoy them myself.

Linda,
Your going to love Cheryl and her husband Todd they are really nice people. As for Tom hey at least he is proud of you for something, right. lol I would have loved to see you kick butt at Who wants to be a Millionaire.

I will miss you while you are gone but will be glad you will be able to relax and not have to clean. You take care of yourself and don't go too fast.

Ang

Dear Ang, never fear. I have it all worked out. I bought me some of them thar shoes with the wheels in them and figure I can get more mph out them for sure and when I get plumb tuckered out I will find me a rocker somewhere and rest up. :lmao:

Honestly, other than my left arm and leg and heart and lungs I am in pretty good shape, for an old hag.:sick:

I have the house completely cleaned, laundry and dishes all done, bags packed, car clean, trash and recycling done and only have a few piddling chores to do today. If I can just keep Tom from messing anything up after I pick him up. Think I can get his to go to sleep early???:rolleyes1

As far as loving Cheryl and her hubby or anyone else on this thread I do not think that is a problem. Everyone on here is so real, I mean that in the best way possible, no drama and we all have a couple of things in common, we love the Mouse and children. What is there not to love?:love:

You are free to give out, via PM please, my cell number to anyone who might need to contact me.

The only downside is that I will not have my favorite sidekick with me. I will really miss Will and be looking for him every time I sit down on a bench.

Maybe you will be able to go when my sister comes with me. I am the mildest of my family. Scary, huh?:scared1:

Take care you wild women you and I will catch back up when I return. I will take you all in my heart though and try to have some extra fun just for you.

When they light up the castle I will think of you all as you all light up my life.

SG

I could just picuture you on your heelies. If you ever wear yours out Will has a pair he can lend you. lol

It was funny the way William always spotted you in any park we were at and he would ask if he could go say hello. Then he would just stand near you till you noticed him. I am sure your sister and you would keep me laughing the whole trip if I met up with both of you. I sure hope she heals well and fast.

Is your heart not feeling better?

Sure you can get Tom to sleep early there are lots of products on the market to accomplish just that sleeping pills, a bat. lol

You have a safe and fun filled trip and if Tom gets on your nerves just leave him he will get back safely. You know Disney isn't going to let him roam the parks all night and will make sure he finds his way back to the resort. lol

Oh yeah, one more thing when you meet Melissa I warn you she is as quick as Timmy you will love her. lol

I am heading out the door. I have the papers to take to recycle, plastic bags to drop off at the library, get gas, take the trash out to the dump, and a few other things before I pick Tom up. Heaven forbid that he should have to WATCH me work. Makes him a nervous wreck. :eek:

Ang, no problem getting Tom to go to sleep early. I can either try to talk to him, always works, insist that he do some work or just tell him to go. I have found that if you tell him to do something he wants to do he always does. :rotfl:

Melissa is as quick as Timmie? Wonder if you put the two of them together if they would sit down in one spot for awhile? Sort of like fighting fire with fire. :lmao: How old is Jacob? I was looking through my things and could not find a single Lego set. I think I gave them away for Halloween a few years ago. sigh

Will just has such a sweet and ornery personality how could I not bond with him? Must be the way he was raised. :rotfl2:

As far as Tom being 'proud of me'. It is interesting because he was appalled, after we got married, when he found out I knew how to read and write. He must have thought he was getting a brainless bimbo. Poor man. If he gets to write my epitaph it will be, "Darned Good Worker". If I had some dummy to do ALL my work I would be proud of them too.

No way would I leave Tom to wander the parks, there would be nothing left. He honestly thinks that "No Admittance" says "Tom only". :rolleyes1 Having a strong sense of responsibility is not necessarily a good thing.

I never know if each trip will be our last and this trip is no different. It gets harder and harder each time. Sitting at my computer planning is a whole lot easier than actually doing it. My agenda is so easy this time I think I will survive. I hope.

SG

Linda, you'll not see this, but I am here to wish you a safe and glorious trip! I'll be the one waving like a nut from NC as you drive through GA.:thumbsup2

I am so sorry to have missed a real goodbye - not a single Disboard update email in almost a week - I thought we were quiet again.

Well, I am trusting two things - that this will be an extra magical trip and that it will not be the last.:goodvibes

I am storming the heavens for me as well - have a 40% code good for well into 2010 - will hold some dates in hopes it will correspond with some POP Tarts visits. ::yes::

Safe travels, my friend. :grouphug: In a couple of days you'll be seeing Mickey!!:cheer2:

M&N, I are not gone yet. House is clean, top and bottom. Trash gone, recyclables gone, Tom picked up, nice iced teas in cupholders, luggage in trunk, life is good. All I have to do is to set my FIVE VCR's. I hate to miss anything ya know. :rotfl:

Going to be in the 50's tomorrow, starting out and likely to be even better the further south we go.

I did the on line registration and will report how that went. You can make basic requests but not things like towel animals, windows facing south and cleaned with ammonia instead of Windex and such.:rolleyes: Okay, I know that some requests are necessary to some folks but I cannot resist kidding around. :hug:

Shhhh, do not tell anyone but a very famous relative of mine once made a drive through GA and it were not a pretty sight. Made for good background for Scarlett and Rhett but I still think he done wrong. :banana:

I think I will stick with taking Tom. as imperfect as he is I know what to expect, most of the time. Just having my bil take him a few days here and there makes a big difference in my life and after having him for two full weeks it was months before he took him again and I am not sure the trip was worth that. :flower3:

I do wish I could take you all with me. I could sit and watch you. I enjoy people watching, am too tired to do much more.

Hoping to see a couple of our Pop Tarts in person though. I love putting faces with names, if I can remember the names that is. Have to write them down as I cannot hear them.

Nuff writing, gotta get a good nights rest so I will be a safe driver and be alert in case I need to stand on the brakes and shift into neutral as I have a Toyota Camry on the recall list.:eek::scared1:

SG

Glad I did not miss the chance to wish you a marvelous trip!

Updated the other post so it reflects your wishes. ;)

Say hi to the Mouse for us....and do lots and lots of people watching. :thumbsup2

:grouphug: :goodvibes:woohoo::dance3::cheer2::grouphug:

M&N, that was sweet but I am not that delicate and understand that you would never say anything untoward to anyone. lol

I am not used to anyone caring about MY feelings. Might make me cry darn it. ;)

I am getting ready to shut down my computer shortly so I will not be able to read any more messages.

Keep warm and I hope all your shopping is sales, you do not get paper cuts from wrapping all those presents, get everything you want for Xmas, and someone else does the clean up.

Love, SG

Hi Everyone
I disappeared and lurked for awhile... How are you all?:confused3
I started my own business so I have been very very busy lately!
Love
Lisa

Hi Lisa,
Glad to see you are trying to revive the list and are still sticking around. So what kind of business have you started? I hope all is going well for you.

Now I have to say I see you are from Clarksville and now I keep singing the Monkey's song "Take the last train to Clarksville and I'll meet you at the station." UGH, don't you hate when that happens. lol

Ang

Oh yeah I forgot to add that I think almost everyone on the list is in Disney now or leaving shortly so you may not hear much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter