Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.10

Hi

everyone my planning is going well for my round the world trip

had my shots all of them are on the NHS so free - and i do not have to take malaria tablets :cool1:

the thing she did say was i should take a rabies shot for £90 as i am visiting Thailand and Malaysia - everything i have read is i really do not need it

has anyone gone ... and did you take a rabies shot i am mainly sticking to the tourists areas

any advice
jas

I have checked with my colleagues and they both said that as long as you keep to the tourist areas, rabies shots are not necessary.

Corinna

Mauve would be a lovely color for the Queen! Any other guesses out there? We had a great Easter and hope everybody else enjoyed their day. Unfortunately the weekends seem to go by way too fast.

I am dying to see the gown - I don't like that she keeps getting compared to Diana. Leave it alone and let the girl start her own legacy instead of living up to one. I hope she gets a McQueen because that wouldn't be anything like Diana. Okay, enough wedding talk - sorry guys!;)

Mauve would be a lovely color for the Queen! Any other guesses out there? We had a great Easter and hope everybody else enjoyed their day. Unfortunately the weekends seem to go by way too fast.

I am dying to see the gown - I don't like that she keeps getting compared to Diana. Leave it alone and let the girl start her own legacy instead of living up to one. I hope she gets a McQueen because that wouldn't be anything like Diana. Okay, enough wedding talk - sorry guys!;)

I'm thinking a light teal color and a fabulous hat! I agree - can't wait to see the gown!!

Glad you guys had a good Easter. Hey - we haven't forgotten about Darryl - Just tryingt o find the right place... Hard to find him a one stop shop so to speak!

I will miss it all. Roundabout the same time that the wedding starts, I need to be at the airport. Unless they are showing it in the departure lounge, I will have successfully managed to escape the whole circus. I watched the news while on my lunch break at work yesterday and some people have been camping out along the route between Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey since Monday or Tuesday. This is either serious commitment or serious insanity. My money is on the second option.

Corinna

OK I think we were all wrong on the Queens outfit! It was Marigold! Who would have thought? Definately not me!

OK I think we were all wrong on the Queens outfit! It was Marigold! Who would have thought? Definately not me!

I said yellow and I told Abby she should make me brownies because I won the bet that the two of us had. I think Kate looked GORGEOUS!!! It was a beautiful wedding.

I am asking this question because I seriously have no idea and very fascinated by the whole thing - how can you be a Duke and a Prince at the same time and why not just a Prince, but they now call you a Duke? Okay, I would love to hear the background if anyone knows.

Dinner with the thieves at the Franciscan Crab restaurant and Irish Coffees at the Buena Vista cafe

WonderPeggy2.jpg

WonderFransicanCrab2.jpg

WonderBuenaVista2.jpg

It looks like you had a blast!!! The picture with the ship in the background is just beautiful! Glad you had fun!

Noel thanks for posting the pics, John thanks for taking them.

It's nice to see it on it's way to Vancouver. Just two days before we meet the Wonder there :banana:

Jon

Love the photos!! I imagine that was a "WONDER"ful moment to see that ship sail under the Golden Gate Bridge!

Noel thanks for posting the pics, John thanks for taking them.

It's nice to see it on it's way to Vancouver. Just two days before we meet the Wonder there :banana:

Jon

Love the photos!! I imagine that was a "WONDER"ful moment to see that ship sail under the Golden Gate Bridge!

You are very welcome! John and I really enjoyed seeing her and our friends in San Francisco. Hope to see lots of pic of her when she is in Vancouver!!

Hi

had my shots all of them are on the NHS so free - and i do not have to take malaria tablets :cool1:

the thing she did say was i should take a rabies shot for £90 as i am visiting Thailand and Malaysia - everything i have read is i really do not need it

has anyone gone ... and did you take a rabies shot i am mainly sticking to the tourists areas

any advice
jas

Jason,

When I went to Thailand I was still on active duty. Besides our regular shots (that Navy medicine made certain we kept up to date on!), we had to have one special one - mandatory and administered in the buttocks only. You can imagine hundreds of Marines lined up one after another dropping drawers for a Navy Corpsman to "stick it to them!" I honestly don't remember what it was - Yellow Fever, maybe - but definitely not rabies. We were certainly not in the best of places, either.

Good luck!

Hi

any advice
jas

Just looked t the CDC web site and this is what it said:

Rabies vaccination is only recommended for certain travelers, including:
•travelers with high occupational risks, such as veterinarians
•long-term travelers and expatriates living in areas with a high risk of exposure
•travelers involved in any activities that might bring them into direct contact with bats, carnivores, and other mammals, such as wildlife professionals, researchers, veterinarians, or adventure travelers visiting areas where bats, carnivores, and other mammals are commonly found.

Hope this helps and have a wonderful trip.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter