Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.10

Dinner with Sue and family and Connie and Joe was wonderful. We all had a great time laughing and reminiscing.

Hi Everyone! Just checking in post trip to the Happiest Place in the World! We had a great time!! Monday night we had dinner with Joe and Connie:
DSC_0133.jpg

We had the opportunity to meet up with Sandy & Abby and Joe & Connie on Wednesday night for dinner:
DSC_0242.jpg

It was a lot of fun catching up!! We then did Magic Kingdom with Connie on Thursday:
IMG_0701.jpg

And EPCOT with Abby on Friday:
IMG_9014.jpg

A good time was had by all, the time flew by too quickly! I remember why we don't do FL over spring break... I'm sticking to winter and September... Far fewer crowds...

Congrats to everyone that booked the HI trip. Sounds like a good one. I would love to cruise the islands, or take another long cruise but with Stephen entering HS next year, we are sticking to the 7 nights... If anyone is still looking for a trip - September 15, 2012!!!

Hi Everyone! Just checking in post trip to the Happiest Place in the World! We had a great time!! Monday night we had dinner with Joe and Connie:
DSC_0133.jpg

We had the opportunity to meet up with Sandy & Abby and Joe & Connie on Wednesday night for dinner:
DSC_0242.jpg

It was a lot of fun catching up!! We then did Magic Kingdom with Connie on Thursday:
IMG_0701.jpg

And EPCOT with Abby on Friday:
IMG_9014.jpg

A good time was had by all, the time flew by too quickly! I remember why we don't do FL over spring break... I'm sticking to winter and September... Far fewer crowds...

Thanks for sharing your photos Sue .. looks like you all had a wonderful time. LOve the photo of Becca hitching a ride on Connie's mobility scooter !!!!

Not long now until we go ..... just 2 and a half months, and we are expecting major crowds over 4th July week. :scared1::scared1:

Hi you guys, I really miss you all, my 4 night thread for january is on the 2nd page I think!! I would love to book from new york and go up the way for next year, but what with the new car and our trip in january its not possible.
Sue,,your pics are great,woody as always your travel are epic, jason, you are a gogetem person, I love it.

I wanted to bore you with photos of my 4 legged babes. We done a photoshoot at work for a pet food company.

lynnespics016.jpg

lynnespics014.jpg

Hi you guys, I really miss you all, my 4 night thread for january is on the 2nd page I think!! I would love to book from new york and go up the way for next year, but what with the new car and our trip in january its not possible.
Sue,,your pics are great,woody as always your travel are epic, jason, you are a gogetem person, I love it.

I wanted to bore you with photos of my 4 legged babes. We done a photoshoot at work for a pet food company.

lynnespics016.jpg

lynnespics014.jpg

Those photos are gorgeous. I wish that you could join us for Hawaii, too, but understand why it is not possible.

Corinna

DSC_0242.jpg

Congrats to everyone that booked the HI trip. Sounds like a good one. I would love to cruise the islands, or take another long cruise but with Stephen entering HS next year, we are sticking to the 7 nights... If anyone is still looking for a trip - September 15, 2012!!!

Ah! I love that you all got to connect! :hug:

Pj

lynnespics016.jpg

lynnespics014.jpg

Lynn, how about 2012?? We are going on 9.15.2012, on the Fantasy!! Would love to see you and Len again!

LOVE the pics of your babies! They are gorgeous!!

Ah! I love that you all got to connect! :hug:

Pj

I love that too!! :grouphug:

Come connect in September 2012!!! :) I am working hard to get a group of us onboard... I will plan, will you come??

Lynn, how about 2012?? We are going on 9.15.2012, on the Fantasy!! Would love to see you and Len again!

LOVE the pics of your babies! They are gorgeous!!

Come connect in September 2012!!! :) I am working hard to get a group of us onboard... I will plan, will you come??

We are doing Hawaii so not likely we could do another so soon, but....you never know!

lynnespics016.jpg

lynnespics014.jpg

Those photos are positively gorgeous Lynne :hug::hug::hug:

No DCL for us next year either ... with 2 trips to USA this year we will be staying this side of the Atlantic in 2012. And in 2013 we are hoping to go and visit friends in Australia. So we may not be cruising with DCL until 2014 .... :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Hi Sarah! I trust we'll be able to see you and Tony while your here!

I hope so to ... I have sent Michele our dates so hopefully we can sort something out. It would be fantastic to see you both again :hug::hug:

I wish we could join you. However, September is not going to work for us next year. We are doing the Hawaii cruise in May and then I finally want to spend a birthday with the Mouse. Graham has had this pleasure now for the third year running. He was on the Magic for his birthday in 2009, at WDW in 2010 and will be on the Wonder in 2011. So next year is my turn.

Corinna

lynnespics016.jpg

How cute! What dog food Lynne? My sister was in the Winalot last 3 last year (got to meet Ben Foggal in London too lol!)

How cute! What dog food Lynne? My sister was in the Winalot last 3 last year (got to meet Ben Foggal in London too lol!)

What was he like?
He seems very posh, his dad is a vet I think?
we done it for purina, but they sell under lots of diff names like cesear and sheba and all stuff!

Woody, I hope Mrs Woody is good!

Sue, I really dont know when we will get around to a longer cruise, we had a to get a new car a few weeks ago, blooming hek!
It would be so nice to cruise with you all !!!
Corina ,you must be super excited about the big H

Love all the pictures. The dog pictures are just adorable Lynne.

Yes Sarah, you will definitely get crowds. It has been crowded at WDW because of Seniors coming for their class trip. That isn't as much fun as crowded with families.

Sue - miss you - come back again!!!

Excited does not even begin to cover it. I have two more vacations before then. We will head to Dubai in 11 days and then in September/ October we are doing Disneyland and a Mexican Riviera Cruise on the Wonder. I am looking forward to both of them, but they are a little overshadowed by the excitement and planning for the Hawaii cruise.

Corinna

What was he like?
He seems very posh, his dad is a vet I think?
we done it for purina, but they sell under lots of diff names like cesear and sheba and all stuff!

Woody, I hope Mrs Woody is good!

Sue, I really dont know when we will get around to a longer cruise, we had a to get a new car a few weeks ago, blooming hek!
It would be so nice to cruise with you all !!!

He was posh lol! I'll have to find my sisters pic for you to see!

When do you find out about whether your pics got it? Fingers crossed here for you!

Yes, she's doing fine. We leave soon on an EBTA, then two weeks in Germany.

We hope you and Len are doing well. Are you excited about the Royal Wedding? Is it a bank holiday?

Woody

It would be so lovely if you could stay with us for a few days at some point on your travels.
Who are you cruising with?

No, we are not excited about the royal wedding, they made it a bank holiday but in reality nobody can afford to give anybody time off, my work is not doing it, lens works with the local council and he is not getting time off either, all the kids are off school though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter