Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.10

If anyone is particularly bored this afternoon and not booking a trip to Hawaii, I have just uploaded 3 installments of my WBTA trip report form last year, so you might see a few faces you recognise :thumbsup2

If anyone is particularly bored this afternoon and not booking a trip to Hawaii, I have just uploaded 3 installments of my WBTA trip report form last year, so you might see a few faces you recognise :thumbsup2

Read them all! Thanks for the alchy pics of me lol! I forgot about that very boozy day!

Hubby and I; Lindsay and her bf are booked. On the Transatlantic, it was me and DD Lindsay. Looking forward to seeing old friends again.

Bev

Hubby and I; Lindsay and her bf are booked. On the Transatlantic, it was me and DD Lindsay. Looking forward to seeing old friends again.

Bev

Welcome aboard Bev and your DH!! We are Noel and John and this will be our 5th cruise on DCL. Our last cruise was the 2010 WBTA so if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask or PM me.

Please check this first page link of the thread to orient yourself about the cruise, DIS members on the cruise and all the activities planned.

To help you with all the activities that are planned, here is some information to help you decide if you want to participate:

01. If you are interested in participating in the Fish Extender Exchange (FE), please PM Pat (PFlamingo) with the following details:
Send her your stateroom number, Disboard name, first name of each person in the stateroom, realtionship to you (DH, DW, DD, DS, etc) ages and gender of children. You can cut and paste the format below.
Stateroom #:
Disname:
First name:
First name:
02. If people are interested in being in the same area as other DIS'ers to send Dan (Cliffy97) a PM with Lead Passenger name, your booking number and if you are Early or Late seating. Dan was told by Disney today that this is all they need to put folks together. :-).

03. If you are interested in the Candy Swap, please PM Jacqueline (goofieslonglostsis).

04. If you are interested in Secret Mickey Exchange, please PM Karen (karentan).

05. If you are interest in getting a WBTA lanyard, please PM Noel (birkner). See this lanyard link for example of the previous 2010 WBTA lanyard.

Hopefully, a group of DISers will volunteer to underwrite the lanyards as they did last year so they will be free to the rest of the DISers. We already have several people offering to be part of the lanyard underwriting group. If you wish to join, please send Noel (Birkner) a PM. If we get enough members, the cost should be $10 or less per member.

06. If you are interested in a WBTA lanyard pin, please PM Noel (birkner). See this pin link for example of the previous 2010 WBTA pin.Cost will be approximately 4,5 or 5 Euros per pin.

07. If you are interested in purchasing a WBTA t-shirt printed with a variation of the cruise meet logo, Karen (Pixie_Dust_For_Me) has kindly offered to organise this for our cruise. Price will be approximately $7 per t-shirt, and sizes range from Youth XS (size 2) to Youth XL; Adult S to Adult 4XL.

08. If you are interested in participating in a Mickey Mouse Club night, please check out this Mickey Mouse club post.

09. I am thinking of organizing the same tour I did last year in Madeira. Here is the Madeira link to a PDF file that gives more information about the 2010 tour. If you are interested, please send Noel (birkner) a PM.

10. We are also going to do a Champagne Girls meet. The Champagne Girls event originated on the WBPC cruise in 2008. Women get together dressed in pink to drink champagne or non alcoholic bubbly and chat. Pictures of the first meet are in this post and pictures from the last WBTA are in this post. Please PM (Clare)Pinky166 to add you name to the list.

11. If you would like to join in the Scrapbooking Exchange, please PM Clare (Pinky166) with your name and room number. The idea is to give your fellow exchangers some scrapbooking embellishments for use in your scrapbooks after you return home! For more info check this post.

12 Join us for a Pajama breakfast on September 18 at 10:00 AM at Lumiere's. We will meet outside Lumiere's at 9:50 AM to take group pictures. If you are interested, please PM Mandy (MandyGirl) with the number in your party.
Here is the picture from the PJ breakfast on last years WBTA.
PJparty.jpg

13. Sarah (TotallyAngelic) is organizing a Gibraltar Dolphin Watching Expedition if you are interested in joining. Please PM Sarah with the number in your party if you are interested.

14. Mandy (MandyGirl) is organizing a Tortola Excursion of a private day sail on a power catamaran to Jost VanDyke with Tortola Charters. Please PM Mandy with the number in your party if you are interested.

15. We hope to organize a Stateroom Tour of all the SR categories but we do yet have an organizer. Stay tuned for more details!!

16. If anyone wants to organize a postcard exchange, please feel free to start one. What we did las year is bring a postcard from where we lived and left in each other's FE. It is best to limit the number of participants no more than 25 as cost and weight to bring become an issue.

Bev

Welcome aboard Bev and your DH!! We are Noel and John and this will be our 5th cruise on DCL. Our last cruise was the 2010 WBTA so if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask or PM me.

Bev/Noel - you both posted on the 2010 WBTA thread. Bev - check out the 2011 thread for all the wonderful activities I know everyone will have planned. Have a great time - I know we had the best last year!!

Bev/Noel - you both posted on the 2010 WBTA thread. Bev - check out the 2011 thread for all the wonderful activities I know everyone will have planned. Have a great time - I know we had the best last year!!

Sorry, I just responded to her post and didn't even look at the thread!!
LMAO-1.gif

Boy! That gave me a moment! I was thinking, "wait, we did already do this cruise, didn't we?" :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Sorry, I just responded to her post and didn't even look at the thread!!
LMAO-1.gif

No problem - just didn't want her to think that the activities on our first page were the same ones for your cruise!!!

seemed like old times there for a moment.

Boy! That gave me a moment! I was thinking, "wait, we did already do this cruise, didn't we?" :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

I know!! Almost made me want to sign up again!!! If only I hadn't started a new job which gives me a lot less vacation time than I had before!!! Oh well, at least the blessing is that I have a job. :)

Hi guys! Just wanted to pop by and give you all a hug as I miss everyone!:grouphug:

Just booked for Hawaii next year so am super duper excited! Hope everyone is well, and much love to those that need an extra prayer. :grouphug:

.:littleangel:

Hi guys! Just wanted to pop by and give you all a hug as I miss everyone!:grouphug:

Just booked for Hawaii next year so am super duper excited! Hope everyone is well, and much love to those that need an extra prayer. :grouphug:

I would have loved to do that cruise sigh I am so jealous

I wish we could do that cruise but we chose to do the MV of the Fantasy instead since we have been to Hawaii many, many times.

I got sad too when I read who is in charge of the scrapbook exchange and it didn't say Hoagie Pie:sad2: I felt like crying!

The cruise sounds wonderful - wish I was going!:rotfl2:

Dinner with Sue and family and Connie and Joe was wonderful. We all had a great time laughing and reminiscing.

I got sad too when I read who is in charge of the scrapbook exchange and it didn't say Hoagie Pie:sad2: I felt like crying!

The cruise sounds wonderful - wish I was going!:rotfl2:

Dinner with Sue and family and Connie and Joe was wonderful. We all had a great time laughing and reminiscing.

And we will see you at the end of May!! :dance3::grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter