Sept 14, 2013 - Western Fantasy Cruise!!!

Those of you who have cruise before..this is for you.

If you booked your next cruise during your vacation, what kind of savings did you get?

an on board credit on your next cruise $100-$200, a smaller deposit and 10% of the cruise that is how we were able to book this one. :)

Hey Gang,

My Wife [Angel] & I just booked this cruise & the 7th as well[2b2] :cool1:
We have only booked on the "Classic Ships" This will be our 1st cruise on the "new" ships, and veru excited/ yet alittle leary about this....We Love the "Classic" ships. Our very 1st cruise was on the Magic back in 2002.

This will be be our 9th & 10th cruise....yes going for platuim!!!! :wave2:

We have a GTY 5e cabin....Looking forward to meeting everyone. ::yes::

Please add us to rollcall

Going to WDW prior to Cruise/ 1st stay @ VWL.... pixiedust:

C U real soon! :surfweb:

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone!

I just discovered this site yesterday and am posting for first time (hope I'm doing this correctly).

My family & I (DH, DD 12, DD 12) are going on our second cruise with all of you...we are beyond excited! This will be our first time on the Fantasy. Our first cruise was last September on the Dream (our 1st cruise ever!)

I can't PM yet because I haven't posted 10 times yet. We would like to join FE list (sounds fun!)
DD......Mickey Mouse
DM......Donald/Dumbo
DD 12 (Lauren)...Oswald
DD 12 (Shannon)..Marie Claire
Cabin 7118

Tntfras said:
I can't PM yet because I haven't posted 10 times yet. We would like to join FE list (sounds fun!)
DD......Mickey Mouse
DM......Donald/Dumbo
DD 12 (Lauren)...Oswald
DD 12 (Shannon)..Marie Claire
Cabin 7118

Hi ya. I will add you to fe list over the weekend. Welcome to the group

Hi Everyone!

I just discovered this site yesterday and am posting for first time (hope I'm doing this correctly).

My family & I (DH, DD 12, DD 12) are going on our second cruise with all of you...we are beyond excited! This will be our first time on the Fantasy. Our first cruise was last September on the Dream (our 1st cruise ever!)

Welcome Tntfras !!!! And from Jersey ! Not too far from us ! You will love the Fantasy !

Welcome. My daughter will be excited to hear that there are people her age on the ship. She will turn 13 in May.

Our girls will turn 13 in October....I'm so glad there will be girls their age. Last cruise they didn't go to kids club because they said it was mostly boys.

Our girls will turn 13 in October....I'm so glad there will be girls their age. Last cruise they didn't go to kids club because they said it was mostly boys.

Hopefully they will be able to enjoy the club, Edge this year. My DD is excited to try it out. Do you have first or second seating for dinner?

I just wanted to pop on and say hi. I will be on this cruise as well. Have not done much planning, but looking forward to doing a Western. Hope to check in every once and a while, but life is a bit crazy and probably will be till May.

Hi all! I just wanted to share my excitement that my parents have finally settled on a date for their wedding (long story - they've been divorced a long time and they're now getting remarried). They're tying the knot the day before we set sail! So they'll get a nice honeymoon cruise (they're cruising with us!). And I get to make "just married" magnets for their door! :cool1:

Is it me, or is airfare really high right now? I'm checking prices for the cruise, and they are alot higher than I thought they would be. I'm gambling they will go down a bit before then:confused3 Starting to get the FE's together, well, just buying the stuff, not actually putting them together yet!
The cruise seems so close, but it's still snowing here, so kinda hard to get in the mood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter