Sept 14, 2013 - Western Fantasy Cruise!!!

:wave2: Hello everyone. Can you believe it?? I've been a member of DVC since 1999 and this is our first cruise. We are super excited. I am hoping I can still get on the FE list. Can anyone help me with this?

Hi.
Welcome to the the cruise. Yep you can still get on the fe list it closes Monday 12th.
I will need your
Names
Ages of children
Cabin no.
Favourite Disney character
You can either pm or put a post on here or fb.

Zoe

I can't believe it--we just decided to book this cruise--first time cruiser. Will be my husband and myself (he is not really a Disney fan but knows how much I am so agreed to go!)

Trying to learn as much as I can and am enjoying this thread. I too would like to be part of the FE group if possible. Please tell me how to sign up.

Hi.
Welcome to the the cruise. Yep you can still get on the fe list it closes Monday 12th.
I will need your
Names
Ages of children
Cabin no.
Favourite Disney character
You can either pm or put a post on here or fb.

Just a few more people I am waiting to just get confirmation for just a quick 'yes' will be fine

Just confirmation you are still taking part
magicbegins
ChipNDale
Donna and Bill
Scubadudette
Zipadeedoo
Igough
Nziepfel
David and Julie
beardens
Nesby

If you have already replied sorry I have missed the message.
Thanks guys. only one more day until the list closes

When we did the Western in May we did all our excursions away from the cruise line. Private charter to Stingray Sandbar in GC, standup paddle boarding in Costa Maya, and Xrails to Jade Caverns in Cozumel (so our under 18 teens could drive). This time its just the hubby & me. We're doing a manatee interaction in Cozumel booked away from the cruise line. Got a great price & its prepaid. Love it.

What is the manatee interaction sweetpee? I've been on the Western itinerary 3x and this is the 4th. Looking for new excursions. Thanks!

What is the manatee interaction sweetpee? I've been on the Western itinerary 3x and this is the 4th. Looking for new excursions. Thanks!

Its at the same place where they do the dolphin thing at Chankanaab.

http://www.dolphindiscovery.com/cozumel/cozumel-activities-manatee-encounter.asp

Its $59 for an adult but if you book early there's a discount. I paid $106 for 2 adults. I fudged on the reservation & didn't say we were on a cruise. Disney doesn't offer the manatee interaction but I think they do their dolphin thing at the same place so I didn't take any chances that they'd fuss about me bypassing the cruiseline. ;)

Thank You, here is our information for FE:
Carole Coggins
Miller Coggins
No children
Favorite character Miller is Mickey
Favorite character for Carole is Tinkerbell

Thank You, here is our information for FE:
Carole Coggins
Miller Coggins
No children
Favorite character Miller is Mickey
Favorite character for Carole is Tinkerbell

Brilliant and welcome. I will add you to the list when I update tomorrow.

Hello again. I forgot to include our room number in my last post.
It is 8570. Let me know if you need anything else for FE.

Made some magnets tonight! Very excited! Now that fe is closd I can finish making/getting gifts and finalize numbers. Oh yeah, and there's only a month until vacation! (Give or take travel days....)

Made some magnets tonight! Very excited! Now that fe is closd I can finish making/getting gifts and finalize numbers. Oh yeah, and there's only a month until vacation! (Give or take travel days....)

Indeed fe list is now closed. Have added those that asked to be added just not managed to upload the final list yet because of the time difference here in the UK if I had done it uk time last night some of you may have only just woken up so wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to join. Am on my way home after visiting my parents so will upload when I get home.

Hopefully the final version although just waiting for a couple of people to confirm they are still taking part.
  • magicbegins
  • Scubadudette
  • Nziepfel
  • David and Julie
  • beardens
  • Nesby Rodriguez
If you have replied then sorry but I left my updated printed list at my parents

Sorry, I just logged on after a long weekend out of town. We are on list "B" we are the Bearden Family: Rebecca (DW)-Mickey, Ken (DH)-Goofey, Alex (DS-14)-Capt. Jack Sparrow, Max (DS-13)-Mickey.

My parents David (Donald Duck) and Judie Small (Nemo) are also participating and are on the "B" list as well.

Sorry, I just logged on after a long weekend out of town. We are on list "B" we are the Bearden Family: Rebecca (DW)-Mickey, Ken (DH)-Goofey, Alex (DS-14)-Capt. Jack Sparrow, Max (DS-13)-Mickey.

My parents David (Donald Duck) and Judie Small (Nemo) are also participating and are on the "B" list as well.

Thank you so much. Hope you enjoyed you time away

Ok here goes if you are Intrested in the FE please could you PM me
Names & (ages of children) in the family when we travel
Dis board names
Cabin number (if you have it)
Email address (so I can email a final list out when the time comes)
Favourite Disney character for each person (this can be sent at a later date as children tend to change their minds)

Then I can start compiling a list of people and slowly add to it over time.

Thanks in advance

Just realized there is a cut off date just joined forum is it really toooo late. ?..

GOOD Morning, Happy Cruisers!

Less than 35 days now - are you ready to pack yet?

Welcome Morrow Family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter