Sept 14, 2013 - Western Fantasy Cruise!!!

Welcome to all the new families. Any more takers for the FE list? We have 8 families in group c. Would be nice to get to at least 10.

GOOD Morning, Happy Cruisers!

Raining here in North Georgia - it'll be a GREAT day to clear out my playroom! I think i'm ready for a brand new style of creating, with less stuff.

Welcome aboard, new famiies:)

Happy Sunday, everyone.

Since I am the adventurous type, I have booked the following shore excursions:

Grand Cayman: Two Tank SCUBA dive
Costa Maya: Chacchoben Mayan Ruins
Cozumel: Passion Island via Twister Boat
Castaway Cay: Nothing yet, but I will definitely be running the 5K. I was just there in May for the EBTA on the Magic.

Ray

Since I am the adventurous type, I have booked the following shore excursions:

Grand Cayman: Two Tank SCUBA dive
Costa Maya: Chacchoben Mayan Ruins
Cozumel: Passion Island via Twister Boat
Castaway Cay: Nothing yet, but I will definitely be running the 5K. I was just there in May for the EBTA on the Magic.

Ray

we are also doing passion island via Twister! have u ever done it? i'm excited about it but my husband is afraid he will get sick!

Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

Zippyzo, thank you so much for taking care of the FE list. It can be tough duty keeping it all organized.

Grey chilly day in North Georgia. WHY did I think I'd left this kind of summer weather behind in New York?

Happy Saturday!

where in new york did u used to live? we are in upstate ny.

LIst updated again with a spelling correction on group C

Any more takers for group C please let me know - not long to go now:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I think i went a little overboard at Party City this weekend with little gifts and of course the candy but they have such cute miniatures of regular candy i couldn't stop that was until I saw my total :eek:
thank goodness for coupons.
I hope everyone had a great weekend if we could get it to stop raining in Georgia i would be VERY HAPPY!!!!

Hi all! I finished up all the FEs over the weekend! :cool1::cool1: I was hoping to get them done because I leave in a couple of hours for a week-long class in Seattle, and then I signed up for 2 online Grad classes that start 26-Aug. I haven't taken a class since college 15 year ago! I hope I'm not getting in over my head!

Have a great week everyone!

Wish we were that organised with the FEs. Mu Mum is finishing off our ones. I had just a few little bits to get which I have got now. It's getting so close

Wish we were that organised with the FEs. Mu Mum is finishing off our ones. I had just a few little bits to get which I have got now. It's getting so close

Ok, so technically we're not totally done - my mom is still working on her half. But I'm done!:cheer2:

Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

Docs came yesterday!

I wonder why my countdown calendars aren't counting down? Been stuck at 34 days for FOR EVER.

Happy Day, all!

:surfweb:

Hey Gang....:wave2:

Been a while since I have posted. We are getting oh so close. :cool1:

Here are the movies that will be playing on our cruise:

PLANES
MONSTER U
WRECK IT RALPH
IRONMAN 3
LINCOLN
LONE RANGER
OZ GREAT AND POWERFUL
FINDING NEMO 3-D
BRAVE 3-D
AVENGERS
MUPPETS

as someone once said:

See ya REAL soon....

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Robin"D";49338799 said:
:surfweb:

Hey Gang....:wave2:

Been a while since I have posted. We are getting oh so close. :cool1:

Here are the movies that will be playing on our cruise:

PLANES
MONSTER INC.
WRECK IT RALPH
IRONMAN 3
LINCOLN
LONE RANGER
OZ GREAT AND POWERFUL
FINDING NEMO 3-D
BRAVE 3-D
AVENGERS
MUPPETS

as someone once said:

See ya REAL soon....

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

I will know where to find my daughter Laurenn this cruise...watching Avengers, Iron Man, Monsters, Nemo etc!!! She loves these movies!!!

My husband and I are organizing a Beer Exchange. The plan is each person will bring 12 bottles of beer and then we will trade off. So far, we only have 4 cruisers signed up :worried: I'm hoping some more will join in. I figure if we could get at least 6 people involved, everyone could bring 2 different 6 packs and still end up with 12 different beers. Let me know if you're interested!

Is there still only 4 people? If so should we each bring 3 types beer (still 12 bottles) to add variety?

My husband and I are organizing a Beer Exchange. The plan is each person will bring 12 bottles of beer and then we will trade off. So far, we only have 4 cruisers signed up :worried: I'm hoping some more will join in. I figure if we could get at least 6 people involved, everyone could bring 2 different 6 packs and still end up with 12 different beers. Let me know if you're interested!

You have 4 more here...:drinking1:drinking1. :lmao:

Have we (you) come up with the date & time for this?

Robin & Angel "D". :thumbsup2. Or :drinking1

I'll be on this cruise, and a beer diva. I've been reading the thread but have not officially signed up. If you need another person for the beer trade I'll join in.

Robin"D";49341498 said:
You have 4 more here...:drinking1:drinking1. :lmao:

Have we (you) come up with the date & time for this?

Robin & Angel "D". :thumbsup2. Or :drinking1

I have 2 more couples. Not sure if they're bringing 12 or 24. I created a document last weekend. I posted it on facebook. Not sure how to do it here. I'm traveling this week and only have the iPad. Send me a pm with your info and who will be bringing beer.

I'll be on this cruise, and a beer diva. I've been reading the thread but have not officially signed up. If you need another person for the beer trade I'll join in.

I think we're up to 6 or 8 now. The more, the merrier. Send me a pm if you want me to add you. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts