• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept 1 2013 Disney Dream

I am an Animal Control Officer for our Police Dept.
My favorite Disney Character is the Big Guy Himself, Mickey Mouse.
I have many great memories, but one of my best is dinner with my wife @ Victoria and Alberts on our 25th Anniversary.

I bet the dinner was really nice at Victoria and Alberts. I have heard many good things about it :banana:

How fun!

I am a manager at a small family owned gym!.It is such a great atmosphere and I get to bring my daughter to work with me so I am very lucky.

My favorite memory would be walking around Epcot with my friend in 1995! We still talk about that trip all the time.

Not many people like Epcot, but I really like it. It is one of the best places to visit at Christmas. Love the Candelight Processional. We celebrate the holidays there every year :banana:

Hi All!

We just booked this cruise today..couldn't resist the low gty balcony rates!
Also, the kids are off from school 2 days that week so we won't miss much.

We are Joanne, John, Sara (17) and Amanda(16)

I bet the dinner was really nice at Victoria and Alberts. I have heard many good things about it :banana:

Dinner at Victoria and Alberts is the best. My wife and I have been twice, once for our 25th Anniversary and last September we ate at the Chef's Table. It was fantastic.

Hi All!

We just booked this cruise today..couldn't resist the low gty balcony rates!
Also, the kids are off from school 2 days that week so we won't miss much.

We are Joanne, John, Sara (17) and Amanda(16)

Welcome to the group :) Don't forget about the FE if you would like to join. It's a lot of fun for all :)

Just thought I would ask....what is everyones thoughts on creating a Facebook Group? I ask this because it seems as though many people have a hard time finding DISboards or never heard of it? I know some groups do but wasn't sure if this may be a good or not so good of an idea...Please share...

sent you an email! thanks again..:flower3:
and we like the facebook groups

joanne

Glad to have you added...if you sent your email to Rose at
esorddot2004@sbcglobal.net than you should be fine. Rose graciously decided to organize the FE for all of us. What a blessing she is.

Hello Everyone

We booked this cruise on the Fantasy two weeks ago. It will be our 3rd cruise. First on the Dream. We are in countdown mode again. When we got back home I had to erase our cruise ship and countdown on memo board. It's up again and were counting down 124!!
The last group I was with started a Facebook page. We met up on the first day and planned a private mixology class on the fantasy it was great way to unwind try some great drinks and meet new friends. It made connections on the ship easier.

I look forward to getting to know all of you.

I am a Community Relations Director for an assisted living. Fiancé is a manager for Lowes

I love Dale. He's so cute and clumsy

My favorite memory was the time my girlfriends and I were picked to be the leaders of the Main Street Parade and was introduced as honorary parade starters. We drove in the old car as the lead in the parade. Will never forget it!

Here's to good times on the Disney Dream with all of you!

Debi

I just created a Facebook if anyone is interested. Please look for Disney Dream Sept 1,3013. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

I am using my fiancée Facebook. His name is Corey Wimbley.

Thanks
Debi

Hello Everyone

We booked this cruise on the Fantasy two weeks ago. It will be our 3rd cruise. First on the Dream. We are in countdown mode again. When we got back home I had to erase our cruise ship and countdown on memo board. It's up again and were counting down 124!!
The last group I was with started a Facebook page. We met up on the first day and planned a private mixology class on the fantasy it was great way to unwind try some great drinks and meet new friends. It made connections on the ship easier.

I look forward to getting to know all of you.

I am a Community Relations Director for an assisted living. Fiancé is a manager for Lowes

I love Dale. He's so cute and clumsy

My favorite memory was the time my girlfriends and I were picked to be the leaders of the Main Street Parade and was introduced as honorary parade starters. We drove in the old car as the lead in the parade. Will never forget it!

Here's to good times on the Disney Dream with all of you!

Debi

Welcome to the group :) Love to see when new people join, it makes it so much more fun :)

I just created a Facebook if anyone is interested. Please look for Disney Dream Sept 1,3013. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Thanks
Debi

That is so awesome that you did that. I asked the group to collect there thoughts but didn't have much luck. Definitely will join. It also helps let people know about the DISboards and FE. Thanks a bunch.

Thanks
Debi

I tried to locate the Facebook Group and had no luck. How is it typed exactly so we can pull it when we type it in?

Hi Debi-

Welcome and thanks for creating the Facebook group. Kindly give us the URL.

joanne :)

We will be on this one as well :)
It's my daughter's 9th birthday present party:

I do believe we will be participating in the FE fun this time too!! I'll have to sign up for it I suppose...

Can't WAIT!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter