Sept 1 2013 Disney Dream

We are going also!! Me, DH, and 17 yr old DD. We haven't told our 19 yr old dd we are leaving her behind!!!!

We have cruised with DCL 3 times, I think, maybe four. We are going to book a stay at DW after the cruise. I just bought tickets to Night of Joy!! We are so excited!!

We are actually going on a Carnival Cruise at the end of this month. We are looking forward to that too. On Carnival we can afford a balcony. On DCL we book GTY cabins and are just happy to be onboard :)

We are not planning on any excursions. Just going to hang out on the ship. We usually take 7 day cruises so the 4 day is going to be so short!!

Have a great day!!

We are going on this cruise...DD age 11 ( turning 12 the following week on 9/11) and DS age 9 and myself. It is our first cruise and we are very excited!!

Tina

We are going on this cruise...DD age 11 ( turning 12 the following week on 9/11) and DS age 9 and myself. It is our first cruise and we are very excited!!

Tina

Welcome to the group. I bet the kids are going to have a great time. You will also enjoy your first cruise princess: Hope you joined the FE, that would be a great treat for the kids and a lot of fun stuff to do and make :cheer2:

Welcome to the group. I bet the kids are going to have a great time. You will also enjoy your first cruise princess: Hope you joined the FE, that would be a great treat for the kids and a lot of fun stuff to do and make :cheer2:

Thank you! We have joined the FE and are looking forward to it. Sounds like fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter