Sept 1 2013 Disney Dream

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm so glad to hear that there is still time to join the cruise group for Sept. 1. We are flying out of Dallas, TX to Florida - ALL OF US! :dance3: How can I join the fish extender and FB groups? Glad to send over details for our rooms, etc. :yay:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm so glad to hear that there is still time to join the cruise group for Sept. 1. We are flying out of Dallas, TX to Florida - ALL OF US! :dance3: How can I join the fish extender and FB groups? Glad to send over details for our rooms, etc. :yay:

Here's the link to the facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Dis...4809/?comment_id=277321985742531&notif_t=like

Just ask to join and you'll be added :)

We closed sign-ups for the first FE group a while back, but a second one was started. I don't know if sign-ups have closed for them too or not. You might get a speedier response if you ask on the FB group - it seems to be quite a bit more active than the thread this time.

I just checked and we have been assigned a room!!! We were sent pixiedust: We had a GTY 7A and were giving a 4D!! We are so excited :banana:

We still don't know how to tell our college age DD that she isn't going with us!!

I just checked and we have been assigned a room!!! We were sent pixiedust: We had a GTY 7A and were giving a 4D!! We are so excited :banana:

We still don't know how to tell our college age DD that she isn't going with us!!

Glad you got your room assignment!! :cool1::banana:

This is our first Disney cruise, and we are beyond excited. I'm traveling with my husband + 3 kids, sis & brother n law + 1 kid, my mother, and in-laws! Is it too late to sign up to participate with other folks headed out on the Dream on Sept.1? This is all new to me - thanks!!:confused3

You're always welcome to participate in the group. We also have an FE group and a Facebook page. Welcome to the group :)

To join the FE group, on Disboards go to the cruise meets, find our date, once there you will want to click FE Group 2, this group is still open and will close on August 4th. Look forward to having you in the group.

:)
I just checked & i still don't have a room #. I love not knowing where I will be!! I keep checking. Maybe I will be upgraded from a GTY 7A to a suite :lmao: So ready to go!!!

I would just keep checking your reservation when you sign in to the Disney page to view your reservation. Or maybe call Disney to double check on it :)

Hi everyone!!! So I got our luggage bags out ALREADY this past Saturday, lol. This morning on my way into work I thought "5 weeks from now and we'll be on DCL in Nassau, Bahamas"!!!! Can't wait!!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII

So, we have never been on a 4 day. We have always taken 7 days. How do people dress for dinner? Is it more casual? I know I don't have to bring a "formal" outfit. But, can I get away with dress capri's for dinner? I am trying to pack light this trip!!

We made reservations or POP for the night before. We plan on going to DTD saturday night and then hoping a bus to GF to watch fireworks!! Maybe walking around the boardwalk also.....

So, we have never been on a 4 day. We have always taken 7 days. How do people dress for dinner? Is it more casual? I know I don't have to bring a "formal" outfit. But, can I get away with dress capri's for dinner? I am trying to pack light this trip!!

We made reservations or POP for the night before. We plan on going to DTD saturday night and then hoping a bus to GF to watch fireworks!! Maybe walking around the boardwalk also.....

Yes, you can wear dress Capri's, I wore them last year and it all worked out fine. Mainly the dress is like resort casual. On the semi formal, I wore a nice sundress. It is not dressy like most lines, I find it rather nice and enjoyable :)

:welcome:

I agree, it's never too late to meet your fellow cruisers :goodvibes

Based on your screen-name, may I safely presume you are flying out of Texas? Me too! Lol. I'm in Houston :goodvibes

Hi Chiburple! I see you are in Houston! My husband and I live in The Woodlands and will be flying out of IAH on Saturday! :cool1: This was a spur of the moment weekend getaway for us!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Hi everyone!!! So I got our luggage bags out ALREADY this past Saturday, lol. This morning on my way into work I thought "5 weeks from now and we'll be on DCL in Nassau, Bahamas"!!!! Can't wait!!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII
LOL!! I just finally put mine away about two weeks ago from our Alaskan cruise in June! I can't believe it's almost time to get them out again and I just might have to soon! Although this cruise is easier since I'm just packing for me. I'll miss my DH and DS but it's a lot quicker just packing for only me! :)

I also think capris are just fine. I was actually surprised on the 7 night Fantasy with my Mom in December how casual people were (please don't take offense anyone). I had expected people to be more dressed up - even on formal night we still saw people wearing shorts, ball caps, etc. I wear capris for dinner most nights and a "dressier" top but nothing too dressy - just comfortable. You'll be just fine :)

4 short weeks from now!!! Woohoo
O M G! WOOHOO!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :hyper:

Heather

What a Small World!!!:rotfl: We're flying out Saturday too. 8:45 @ IAH :cool1::hyper:

We don't fly out until 11:40 and arrive @3pm. We are just staying at a hotel near the airport and then taking the Disney shuttle to the port on Sunday. Now we are kicking ourselves that we didn't fly in earlier so we could have got a day in at Magic Kingdom....but guess I'll just have to do another trip to Disney World! :rotfl2:

We don't fly out until 11:40 and arrive @3pm. We are just staying at a hotel near the airport and then taking the Disney shuttle to the port on Sunday. Now we are kicking ourselves that we didn't fly in earlier so we could have got a day in at Magic Kingdom....but guess I'll just have to do another trip to Disney World! :rotfl2:

:rotfl: I agree about that being a good excuse for a Disney World trip. The thought of just one day at Disney is just too tough to plan properly. There's so much you have to miss/prioritize!

Btw, I love the Woodlands! It's so beautiful up there :goodvibes

SosaDisneyFamily said:
We are going to have a meet on sail away day at vista cafe, 3:30pm. All are invited!!!!

We moving it to 3pm before the safety drill so we could have more time.

Place:vista cafe
Date: sail away 9/1
Time: 3pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter