Separate ressies to take advantage of special offers?

ben10

Earning My Ears
I booked the Poly for 2 nights but then realized that we will miss EMH at MK. Since that is the only park we are going to I would like to take advantage of EMH. However, one room only discount is available till aug 14, then the next starts aug 15. Since I would like to move my ressie to Aug 14-16, can I take advantage of BOTH specials with 2 separate ressies? Would we have to move rooms? Anyone done this before?
TIA!!!

People do it all the time -- arriving the day before "free dining" starts, for example, and having a one-night reservation, then starting a package the following day to get the deal. We did multi-reservations on one trip back when you could book the Premium Plan for only one night. If you book the same room category for both nights and link the reservations, you should be able to stay in the same room. Make sure you mention it at check-in and see if they have you slated to stay in the same room for the 2nd night. When we did our trip, I did online check-in for both reservations the same day and marked our arrival time for the 2nd one as 7 AM. We had no problems and everything was seamless.

Enjoy your stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter