Sep 17, 2016 Fantasy Cruise

taniahappy

DIS Veteran
Hello, I know it is a looong way for this one but I am so excited I can barely take it, LOL!

Anyway, my name is Tania (33) and I will be traveling with my husband, V (34).

Want to participate in Fish Extenders is anyone is interested.

Hi Tania, We will most definitely participate in a fish extender group! Can't wait!

So excited about our first Disney Cruise!!! There are 5 of us traveling in 2 connecting cabins. We are a somewhat unique group. We are 4 grandparents traveling, or I should probably say spoiling our mutual granddaughter. (no parents allowed!). There will be me, Nani (Joanie), Gama (Michele), Nana (Debbie), and Papi (Robi). Zoey is our granddaughter and will be almost 5 when we sail.

I have read about the gift exchange called "Fish Extenders". I am kinda hoping that others in the group would like to participate, and maybe even know if there is a specific group set up for this.

Hello, I know it is a looong way for this one but I am so excited I can barely take it, LOL!

Anyway, my name is Tania (33) and I will be traveling with my husband, V (34).

Want to participate in Fish Extenders is anyone is interested.

I would LOVE to participate in Fish Extenders. Hoping there will be a bunch. Sounds like so much fun.

Hi, I am new to this. I am trying to find the sign up for Fish Extender for Fantasy traveling Sept. 17 to 24. Is this the right spot? What's next? This is are first cruise also. There would be 3 total me (30) dad (60) mom (59). Thank you in advance for any advice.

Hi, I am new to this. I am trying to find the sign up for Fish Extender for Fantasy traveling Sept. 17 to 24. Is this the right spot? What's next? This is are first cruise also. There would be 3 total me (30) dad (60) mom (59). Thank you in advance for any advice.

Hi Amanda!
I found fish extender groups in the Facebook page for our cruise. So excited!!! Only 428 days to go!

I am now part of the Facebook page for the cruise, but am confused about how to join an FE group. Hopefully I will figure this out soon. On our last cruise our FE group was established on the DIS site. If you have any tips to help ensure we get signed up, please let me know. Thanks.

MonieS,

If you look at the top of the Facebook page, there is a link to the FE groups. Right now there is still room in group 2 :jumping1:. When you click on the link, it will open a page where you will enter your name and cabin information. If you need help, I am in the group (Joan Gooravin). You are welcome to PM me with your info and I can input it for you.

I can't wait!!!! even though its more than a year away. :) I joined the FB group and FE extenders!

DH (51) and I (52) will be on this cruise. I asked to join the Facebook group. We go to WDW in 11 days. So the real planning will start in October. I need to read up on changes since out last sailing on the Fantasy. That was a couple years ago. We were sick most of the trip. So we are excited to go when we are healthier.

Hi All!! My husband, myself and our three girls will be on this cruise… Our first one ever!! Super excited!!!

This is our first Disney Cruise, there will be myself and my DH, Roy - so excited and have just joined the FB page too - might consider doing the Fish Extender but need to check with the friends we are travelling with to see if they are up for it too!

We are traveling with friends. We are doing the fish extenders even though our friends aren't. Just don't put them on the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter