Send a postcard from DLP favour

I would love to participate too. My DD is 3 and loves Minnie Mouse and Disney Princesses. We are going in August (15-18) so a postcard in July would be excellent. I would of course return the favour for anyone going after us. PM me if you can help.:yay:

Hi Disneyangel. Thank you so mutch for the card. I cot a call on Tesday telling me tht the card had turned up, now do I blam the frence or the english post office. When we got back we showed it to our son have he was happy (good job he can not read), we told him it was from mickey making shour that he had got home safe and sound. So a big :cool1: to you disneyangel, thank you so much.

I posted it at the same time as the one to Mulan's son so I can't think why it took so long :confused3

I'm glad he appreciated the sentiment though. Sometimes it's handy having preschoolers :rotfl: they accept most of what you say !;)

I'd be happy to send cards in December. We are there Dec 3rd - 8th.

Heading off on Saturday morning, and probably won't be on the boards much till then with all the packing etc. If anyone else wants a postcard sent from DLP, just let me know and I'll do my best. We will be there July 2nd so will be doing postcards that week.:thumbsup2

Dont know if you are still around but If you were able to send one to my son we would be delighted (I will be happy to do the same for someone else when we go out in a few weeks time!)

If you can please let me know and I will let you know our details

Thanks
:)

Dont know if you are still around but If you were able to send one to my son we would be delighted (I will be happy to do the same for someone else when we go out in a few weeks time!)

If you can please let me know and I will let you know our details

Thanks
:)

Will happily oblige. Please PM me the details and I'll do my very best.:)

Scald, so so sorry. I have just found the postcard I wrote for you. I thought the wife had sent it and she thought I had posted it. DOH!! I will get it in 1st thing tomorrow 1st class. So sorry - life went a bit mad since the house was broken into when we were away.

Don't worry...I know things get a bit mad when you are away...I hope I can keep my own postcard promises!!! Sorry to hear about your break in...I have left mother in law in charge since I read your post...she scares me enough, should do the trick on potential burglars!!:rotfl:

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Fatdave42.

Two postcards arrived yesterday and the look on our kids faces was a picture.

They've been smiling ever since (which for 9 and 7 year olds is no mean feat!)

If I can help anyone else I'll be in DLRP from 5th to 9th August.

Thanks so much Scald, the postcard arrived today and Hollie Jo loved it. She was running round the house with it. I read it out to her. I said we would put it in her scrapbook. :thumbsup2

I am happy to return the favour for anyone going after us. We are there 15-18th August. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter