• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Send a postcard from DLP favour

Both the postcards arrived this morning, I don't know who was more excited, DD6 or MIL 59!!!!!
Thank you so much to Kevankiki (Annette and family), you have added SO much to the whole Disney Experience!!!!!
I would gladly repay the favour for someone whrn we go to DLP in June.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hi, is there a kind person out there who would like to send my daughter a princess or castle card this would be lovely as we aim to go in June thankyou :coffee: :coffee:

Hi there Deb, we are going on the 3rd June, so we could post a card to you from then. If this is any use to you send me a PM and remind me of your details...I have got them filed in my "Disney File"!!! Hope that we can be some help, Ian, Lisa, Chloe and Granny Pam.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hello!
I'm getting excited about our up coming trip in June, if anyone could post my son a postcard from france or uk (it doesn't really matter where from) then I would be ever so grateful, perhaps if it could be postewd around the 31st May then it will arrive a couple days before we go God willing,
I'll happily return a favour too.
Please pm me if you can do this for me, my son was 4 yesterday and loves cars, monsters inc, nemo, mulan, peter pan, or even better just a card with a pic of mickey or the castle, something general
Thanks!

I am talking my DS to DLP in June, if any one could send a card it would be very cind . And if you need one sending then just let me know.

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

We had three delighted little ladies today when they received their postcard from DLRP telling them Mickey and Minnie were looking forward to their visit.

Thank you:thumbsup2 so much Hollytigs .

Now were all :yay: :yay: :yay:

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

We had three delighted little ladies today when they received their postcard from DLRP telling them Mickey and Minnie were looking forward to their visit.

Thank you:thumbsup2 so much Hollytigs .

Now were all :yay: :yay: :yay:

Great to hear your DD's reaction :goodvibes

Hi guys, just a reminder, I will be back from DLP on 7 june so if you want a postcard for ur lil un let me know what character/s they like and the kind of message you'd like written, i';ll be happy to do it for you.
can't wait to go!
hope the weather keeps up god willing!:cool1:

We are going on the 11th to 16th June.

Could anyone send a pre-trip postcard for us - please PM me and I will give the details.

Also I will return the favour for someone if the dates fit for you.

Thanks

What a lovely idea, I am going first week of July and would love to take part in this. If anyone would like a card sending that week I would be happy to help and also if anyone could send one to my daughter during June I would be thrilled! Many thanks. :hourglass 5 weeks to go!

Thank you Mary-Ellen (crmscotland) troops were delighted :goodvibes

I did think that DD9 had us busted as she said "that's dad's DIS buddies". We thought oh no. Then she said "one of them must have told Mickey and Minnie we were coming and that is why they sent us a card".

The fact it was a 15th birthday DLP card with a French postage stamp made it all the more magical :love:

DS said we should say to Mickey when we are there, so that he sends another card to someone. I said that's a good idea ;)

Anyone going soon willing to send a postcard to my two very excited kids. We are away 8th July and of course I am willing to send to anyone going out after me.Thanks in advance:)

Hi,
This sounds like a magical idea....
Excuse my forwardness in asking, but I have just found the site as we are off for our very first trip to Disneyland in September!
I see that several people are there in July and was wondering if someone could send a postcard to mine from someone like Mickey, or maybe Buzz Lightyear (he is a favourite, but I am not sure if he around the parks much!).
My son is 3 and a half and excited but a bit nervous about meeting all the characters. I think a postcard about how they heard he was coming and are excited to meet him would be amazing.
I would PM someone, but I can't figure out how and it won't let me...
Thanks
Faye

I am going in July so can accommodate people going after the third week of that month.

I'd also love it if someone going very soon could do the same for us. PM me please if you can.:love:

Hi guys, just a reminder, I will be back from DLP on 7 june so if you want a postcard for ur lil un let me know what character/s they like and the kind of message you'd like written, i';ll be happy to do it for you.
can't wait to go!
hope the weather keeps up god willing!:cool1:

Mulan1,

Many many thanks:love: , the postcard arrived today and the kids were amazed by Mickey and Minnie sending them a postcard. My son was telling his friends.

Hi there

We're off to the SL on 5/8 and my children would be thrilled to receive a postcard from Mickey and Minnie.

If anyone is going soon and would like to create a magical disney moment for two already over-excited kids please send me a PM.

If I can do the same for anyone else, please let me know.

Mike
x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter