• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seeing Cars before Cars Land

kermit116

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yeste
I have never seem the movie "Cars" - is it a "must do" prior to our upcoming visit to DLR & DCA, or will I still appreciate all the theming even without seeing the movie?

You make a good point, and I think the answer is probably. We haven’t seen any of the Cars movies, and thought Carsland in DCA was boring. We only stayed for five minutes or so, and had no idea what the hype was about

There's no doubt that you'll enjoy the theming even if you haven't seen Cars. But I think it makes you appreciate more how much effort went into creating Carsland if you have seen the movie. :car:

I wasn't a big Cars fan, but made sure to watch it again before visiting Cars Land. I think you'll get the "wow factor" more if you do so. This was definitely the case for me.

It literally feels like you stepped into the movie. For that reason, it might be a good idea to watch it first.

I loved Carsland. It's one of those places you can spend hours looking at all the details.

Nightime was my favorite. I think they should do a little ceremony though when they light it and play the Sh-Boom song.

I watched a few minutes of the movie a few days ago and found myself saying "ok, now down around the corner is RSR!!"

It literally feels like you stepped into the movie. For that reason, it might be a good idea to watch it first.

I loved Carsland. It's one of those places you can spend hours looking at all the details.

Nightime was my favorite. I think they should do a little ceremony though when they light it and play the Sh-Boom song.

I watched a few minutes of the movie a few days ago and found myself saying "ok, now down around the corner is RSR!!"

I believe they do do that. When I was there and the lights came on, they played Sh-Boom. I saw a couple bebopping as they strolled along, in time to the music. It was so cute.

I believe they do do that. When I was there and the lights came on, they played Sh-Boom. I saw a couple bebopping as they strolled along, in time to the music. It was so cute.

Watch the movie. You won't understand how clever it is without watching the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter