Secret Green Club - whatever number thread

Beautiful young ladies!! Congrats to your entire family!!!

so our hopes and dreams dashed !!!!! on the 15th the very day after I posted our exciting news the Bank turned around and said JUST KIDDING NO LOANS FOR YOU! we were/are soo upset.. it wasn't supposed to have to go to the loan committee but it did and they said sorry not enough credit built up after your bankruptcy.. I said well how am I supposed to build it up (WITHOUT cc debt) if you won't give me a loan to which my debt to income ratio is very good?? yeah nothing but dead silence on that one.. so we are not moving.. felt super bad for our friends .. both the couple we were buying from as they are now 20K less then they thought they were going to be with only a month till their closing and then bad for my friends who were going to move into our place.. Luckily we all still have homes but still.. so moving back to plan A which was to fix up our place - since it's all paid for and completely ours we only pay Lot Rent each month so I will contract my dad to do some work for us that includes : a shower stall vs. the tub/shower combo we have, new flooring at least in the living room but maybe into the kitchen, down the hall and to the master bedroom installing some accordian doors vs. the swing doors as they just take up room we need, and a bigger shed or a second shed whatever the park lets us have! Take care and hugs to anyone that needs a few!! Michelle
So sorry to hear that things feel thru, I know it hurts. But you are all strong and will be better for it after all this is done. Hugs everyone

So sorry to hear your house didn't go through!

Yes, Brandi it was a LOT of Disney, a little birthday thrown in. But the kids all had a great time, and she's a happy birthday girl, so its all good.

HEY gang! We've made it to the point where i can say "my baby's getting married the day after tomorrow" SWEET, the excitement is amazing!

Update on the re-decorating, COMPLETED! have a little look-see Since i can't figure out how to move the pictures if i edit my post ... they're in a separate post OOPS

Last edited:
Thanks Kristi! And if you look closely at those cabinets you will notice that the handles are wooden ... Emily is in the woodworking programme at the local college ... so she "helped" bigtime with those :P IMG_0380.JPG

ANd i'd like to introduce you to the wonderfully happy couple! And, yes that tiara on em's head DID in fact come from WDW! IMG_0507.JPG

Uhm that would be TWO brides BTW, but thanks :D Shannon brought the light & life back into our daughter and we are thrilled to have her complete our family View attachment 102742
Oh, I am so sorry for my mistake. I have no problem with two women or two men marrying. I actually think it should be supported world wide. The important thing is your daughter has found a soul mate that makes her happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter