**Secret Christmas Decoration Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

I did take photos Mandy and i promise as soon as my laptop comes back from repair ill upload them im borrowing my brothers laptop at the mo and cant find the disc to install my camera to it so i promise weds at the latest ill have pics for you !! It was beautiful and I hope i have already said thank you to my secret sender just in case i havent ill say a massive THANKS now and i promise pics to follow !!

I'm sorry, but I dont seem to be able to upload any photos:headache: - will get DH to have a look. I have them ready to upload but my profile is saying i cant upload attachements.

What a shame, have you tried uploading them to photobucket, they're really popular and easy, and if you have a problem after uploading them to there, then PM me and I'll try and help

I did take photos Mandy and i promise as soon as my laptop comes back from repair ill upload them im borrowing my brothers laptop at the mo and cant find the disc to install my camera to it so i promise weds at the latest ill have pics for you !! It was beautiful and I hope i have already said thank you to my secret sender just in case i havent ill say a massive THANKS now and i promise pics to follow !!

:hug: Thanks hun, I look forward to seeing your pics

IMG_3897.jpg

Sorry about my lack of activity on the boards, but it's been one of those weeks.

I loved my exchange and thank you so much to the sender. I recieved Walt Disney World 2009 decoration, an antenna topper, mulling spice yankee candle, Disney christmas pin, light up pen and a thorntons chocolate lolly...which you might notice is missing from the picture:thumbsup2

Thank you so much to my sender and thank you Mandy for organising it all:)

My gift arrived this morning,thankyou so much to my sender :hug:

I recieved a lovely Mickey ornament, a Mickie and Minnie 2009 ornament

a lovely box of Mickey and Minnie cookies and a yankee candle

they were all beautifully wrapped but I was so excited i forgot to take a piccie before I opened them

DSCF2381.jpg

I love my gift thankyou so much xx

Lovely gifts Rachel. :)

Many thanks again to Mandy for organising another fab exchange. :hug: :flower3:

I'm so pleased that you've received your gift Rachel, and it was worth the wait ~ it's lovely :santa:

7.gif

Fabulous gifts everyone

Jamie

P1020676.jpg

Mandy

SANY2063.jpg

Victoria P

Photo0299.jpg

Emma R

P1020456.jpg

Jackie

P1010288.jpg

P1010289.jpg

Natalie

secretsanta003.jpg

Kerry

021.jpg

022.jpg

Lorna

IMG_0736.jpg

Bev

100_3045small.jpg

Rachel M

DSC03943.jpg

Andrea

disxmasexchange2009004.jpg

Emma S

dis.jpg

Claire

P1060851.jpg

Karen

DSCF4059.jpg

Corinna

SDC10375.jpg

Lauren

Christmasdecorationgifts003.jpg

Christmasdecorationgifts005.jpg

Kirsteen

IMG_2132.jpg

Libby

IMG_1452.jpg

Karen M

exchange2.jpg

Emily

IMG_3897.jpg

Rachel T

DSCF2381.jpg

IMG_5754.jpg

sorry im late posting the picture!!!

thank you so much to my secret exchanger

the only thing missing from the picture is the mini bottle of wine, my dh got to it before we took the pic lol

anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter