**Secret Christmas Decoration Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

Everyone's received such lovely gifts! I agree with the comments above, we need more pics!! :yay:

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa sender. The presents are wonderful (although sadly the chocolates are no longer with us:rotfl2:)

Winnie the Pooh is my absolute favourite of all time, and the hanging Donald just sums up a previous Christmas experience...
I had popped home for a couple of hours whilst on a training course, so was home alone... I noticed the tree was a bit wonky so leaving my phone on the dining room table, I climbed under the tree to straighten it up:eek::eek:
The tree promptly fell over, just missing all my beloved Christmas decorations on the fireplace (and a Lladro figurine my parents bought me on my passing out parade!!) It only took me half an hour to get out...:rotfl::rotfl:

(just trying to work out how to load the photos..)
sorry - doesnt look like i'm allowed to!!!

They came in a lovely black gift bag with golden fireworks and inside was a lovely Winnie the Pooh tree bauble, a hanging donald in a tangle with the Xmas lights on a lovely stand, some chocolates and a lovely smelling Yankee Candle.. now i smell what the fuss is all about with these candles:lmao:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa sender. The presents are wonderful (although sadly the chocolates are no longer with us:rotfl2:)

Winnie the Pooh is my absolute favourite of all time, and the hanging Donald just sums up a previous Christmas experience...
I had popped home for a couple of hours whilst on a training course, so was home alone... I noticed the tree was a bit wonky so leaving my phone on the dining room table, I climbed under the tree to straighten it up:eek::eek:
The tree promptly fell over, just missing all my beloved Christmas decorations on the fireplace (and a Lladro figurine my parents bought me on my passing out parade!!) It only took me half an hour to get out...:rotfl::rotfl:

(just trying to work out how to load the photos..)
sorry - doesnt look like i'm allowed to!!!

They came in a lovely black gift bag with golden fireworks and inside was a lovely Winnie the Pooh tree bauble, a hanging donald in a tangle with the Xmas lights on a lovely stand, some chocolates and a lovely smelling Yankee Candle.. now i smell what the fuss is all about with these candles:lmao:

xxxxxxxxxxx

:thumbsup2 presents sound lovely, glad you survived the attack of the christmas tree !

Hello I'm Kirsteen and I'm nosey (you wouldn't believe how beside myself I am over the forthcoming post a piccie of your Crimbo tree thread!!) :lmao::rotfl2:

Emily, Anna, Louise, Victoria H, Avvie, Katie & Sarah, did you take photos ? It would be lovely to see what you received before we get into the Secret Santa exchange :santa:

Rachel (jjk), I hope your present turns up very soon :santa:

Emily, Anna, Louise, Victoria H, Avvie, Katie & Sarah, did you take photos ? It would be lovely to see what you received before we get into the Secret Santa exchange :santa:

I'm sorry, but I dont seem to be able to upload any photos:headache: - will get DH to have a look. I have them ready to upload but my profile is saying i cant upload attachements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter