**Secret Bunny/Easter Exchange - Sent/Received**

I am so sorry if your gift didn't arrive on time for Easter Stacey, I hope it turns up tomorrow ::yes::

No joy yet. First day after a long weekend is always a bit of a downer, but hopefully will have secret easter gift to put smile on my face :hyper:

Belated Happy Easter to you all. Up to my neck in rehearsals for the show so didn't get to pop in. Hope you all had a fab easter. Thanks Mandy for organising another great exchange. Can't wait for the next one :)

Got home to a sorry we missed you card from postie today, so will be heading down to post office first thing in the morning (only nipped out for 30 mins:()

Am a step closer though :thumbsup2

Think i will use my dads address for the next one :rotfl2:

Got home to a sorry we missed you card from postie today, so will be heading down to post office first thing in the morning (only nipped out for 30 mins:()

Am a step closer though :thumbsup2

Think i will use my dads address for the next one :rotfl2:

Nice one, I look forward to seeing your pics tomorrow ::yes::

Picked up my parcel today :goodvibes

The gifts are amazing and genuinely well thought out. Thank-you so much secret sender for putting big smile on my face today :thanks:

Here they are wrapped up
a>

And unwrapped
a>

I was sent, 3 face masks, a packet of yummy yummy pig mugs (so yummy half of them are already in my tummy lol ), a lovely baylis and harding smelly set, a "home sweet home" cross stitch and big bag of cross stitch threads (got the perfect place to put it when its finished). A flower picture holder, the fanciest pencil with a gem on the end and lovely easter card.

Thank-you so much secret easter bunny :)

Thank-you Mandy for organising another amazing exchange

I want to add a big thank you to Mandy for organizing another amazing swap, too.

Corinna

eastermickey-1.jpg

All the lovely gifts :~

Claire

photo2_zpsc3e5c141.jpg

Samantha

210.jpg

Vicky

100_1104_zpsccad389b.jpg

Corinna

IMG_0188_zps94069d24.jpg

Emma

DSCF0304_zpsea163a23.jpg

Stacy

SDC11165_zpsb436ef27.jpg

Megan

DSC_0373_zpsc56779a3.jpg

Jacqui

WP_20130323_002_zpsb750b0fc.jpg

Rachel

-8_zps1af59385.jpg

Stacey

IMG-20130403-00085_zpsbc539f4c.jpg

Thank you for sending out such lovely, well thought out gifts everyone, once again another fab exchange ::yes::

Thank you Mandy for organizing another fun exchange! When is the next one likely to start? (So I know when to look out for the thread and don't miss it, lol.)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thank you Mandy for organizing another fun exchange! When is the next one likely to start? (So I know when to look out for the thread and don't miss it, lol.)

If people are up for it, I can run a Summer exchange around June if you'd like :)

I definitely will be up for this. I need to make sure I check in on my iPad while I am away.

Corinna

And of course I am up for it, can't wait! :)

If people are up for it, I can run a Summer exchange around June if you'd like :)

And here's me thinking I'd have to wait until October. I'd be up for a summer exchange love them :)

mandymouse said:
OK, I'll try and sort out some dates later today :)

Im in Mandy. Missed the last two but would love to join. Just popping to orlando for two weeks tomorrow so will start my shopping. Xx

kiddiePoolHL2.gif

Secret Summer Exchange dates :~

Start ~ 1st June
End ~10th June
Send out ~ 15th/25th June

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter