**Secret Bunny/Easter Exchange - Sent/Received**

I can't wait to see the photos of the first gifts. I got the wrapping paper today and a couple extra things followed me home. Now I just have to wrap and send everything.

Corinna

thank you so much to my secret Dis Bunny

here they are wrapped
35fd9603-dc05-4569-a6fa-10d1670df26c.jpg

and unwrapped

210.jpg

I had Fab Mickey oven glove, apron and measuring spoons.
Winnie the pooh cupcake cases and sprinkles
Mini eggs
little chicks

Both my kids loved helping me open them, thank you so much I love my gifts:cool1:

The winnie the pooh cases are so cute.

I posted mine today. OMG yer man in the post office was so annoying. The customs label normally in my own post office if you write gift they're fine with it but posted it from a different post office and he was insisting on a full detailed description. :sad2:

My presents arrived today :) they are amazing thank you . I will put my photos up later when I can get to my laptop :)

Here they are:

100_1103_zps214925a4.jpg

100_1104_zpsccad389b.jpg

Unwrapped

I love my Tink cup ,My husband is jealous and wants the Mickey version :D

Thank you so much to my Easter Bunny :thanks:

My gift arrived and is amazing. I am on a late shift today so won't have time to post photos today, but I will do so tomorrow.

Corinna

My gifts arrived today :)
Wrapped:
DSCF0303_zps15f8f3f8.jpg

Unwrapped
DSCF0304_zpsea163a23.jpg

I got Mini Eggs Easter Egg, Vinlymation, Stitch and Grumpy and Dopey china figures. Love it all thanks very much to my secret bunny

Love all the gifts so far! The apron especially is adorable!

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Sorry I didn't post my pics last night but here they are all wrapped up...

photo1_zps6cf9b6bc.jpg

And opened.....

I got a Minnie Mouse notepad, minnie lip glosses, bag of mini eggs, mickey pin, two fab hair bows and a cute baking set in a tin.

photo2_zpsc3e5c141.jpg

Inside the tin - Cup cases, mickey head cutter and edible mickey heads.

photo3_zps20998826.jpg

Thanks again for my fab pressies. :)

Oooo, lovely gifts...so nice to see the lovely 'springtime' items, despite this horrid weather that seems to have joined us again! Part of me feels like we should be doing the Christmas exchange! :lmao: Stupid snow!

Looking forward to seeing some more arrivals :thumbsup2

I managed to download the photos and put them on Photobucket. Here are my gifts all wrapped up:

IMG_0186_zps4130aac1.jpg

And here they are unwrapped:

IMG_0188_zps94069d24.jpg

I got a Stitch pin, a Stitch mug, a cute Easter soap, a purple chick egg cup, some amazing dolphin book marks, dolphin charms, purple glass beads, a star charm and some Chinese enamel beads. I love everything. Thank you so much dear secret Easter Bunny.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter