Second Wishes and " Mommy, Mickeys Not Here!!!!"

Great update!!! We missed the HSM3 dance thing when we went. It is great to see some pics of that. Mya looks like she had a blast and loved the TSM. I liked that ride too! :goodvibes Did you guys do the Playhouse Disney thing another day? We didn't do that one either and I think my DS1 would now greatly appreciate going to that. He loves Mickey just like Mya! I love her outfit in the pics too! She looks great in pink! :cutie:

Those chocolates look YUMMY!!! And, what cool crowns waiting for you!!!!

I love Maroo, C and M! Did I spy Shell too? It looks like you guys were having a great time!

:grouphug:

Great update!!! We missed the HSM3 dance thing when we went. It is great to see some pics of that. Mya looks like she had a blast and loved the TSM. I liked that ride too! :goodvibes Did you guys do the Playhouse Disney thing another day? We didn't do that one either and I think my DS1 would now greatly appreciate going to that. He loves Mickey just like Mya! I love her outfit in the pics too! She looks great in pink! :cutie:

We did do playhouse disney when we revisited DHS. I wasn't sure if she would like it much but I am glad we did it because she had a blast. She loved all the shows at DHS.

Those chocolates look YUMMY!!! And, what cool crowns waiting for you!!!!

I love Maroo, C and M! Did I spy Shell too? It looks like you guys were having a great time!

Yes, Shell was there too and he is a cool guy too. We had an awesome time and Mya was on :cloud9: the entire time. Especially on her second visit to DHS. I think DHS was her favorite park this go round.

Hurray!!! I'm SO happy that Mya got to go back! What a truly loving gift from strangers, who I'm sure are now friends. Mya looks beautiful in the pink dress. Love the sleeping beauty accents on it. It sounds like you guys had VIP treatment from the start! Thumbs up to Disney!!!:thumbsup2

What a beautifull girl your Mya is. Sorry to hear that she is that ill.
How amazing it is that Disney did their best to make Mya's stay even more magical then it already is.

Your photos are amazing! She' just rips my heart out. I love the one of you and she holding hands facing each other. SO glad you got to go back.

Oh gosh.

I told myself I would not cry today.

Messed that up before 10 AM.

She is just beautiful.

I just can't believe that was just a week ago.

Mya is a beautiful girl - full of life.

I was honored to meet you guys.

This whole thing. This whole trip - was just a miracle from the beginning and the magic is still being revealed.

I am glad doing your TR is helping you remember the good memories from the past week. We are praying so hard for you guys.

Wow - its so cool to see Dis'ers hanging out together!!! Mya looks so cute in her dress!! Love the goodies in the room too!!!

I've been praying for you and miss MyaRose! I am loving your TR and glad it can help you relive the wonderful memories of your trip.

I'm so proud that so many of my friends were able to make this trip possible! I love the cameo appearances of C and Princess M and Maroo! So fun to see you all together! I love those guys too! I am so happy that the Disney CMs really stepped in to shower you with pixie dust!

Give that sweet baby girl a kiss for me. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Wonderrful update! How terrific that Mya got so much pixie dust! Stll praying for you and dear Mya.

Shardai
What wonderful pictures. Thank you for sharing them with us. Praying Mya had a restful day today. :hug:

I enjoyed the update. I LOVE the picture of the two of you dancing in the street! What fun!

We are all praying for both you and Mya here! Hugs!

Just checking in to see how Mya is doing. Hope all is well and she is resting peacefully. Let us know if we can do anything. :hug:

The Disney Studios photos are fabulous. Mya looks so happy! I am so glad you two were able to go back to your happy place. You were able to meet so many new friends! :grouphug:

How wonderful that you got to make this trip to Disney! So nice to see how big hearted people can be. I look forward to reading about your trip and sharing in the joy!

I just stumbled upon your TR today. I'm praying for you and your little one.

Update on Mya from her CaringBridge site...

The past three days have brought a slight change in Mya's pain level. She is staying up more but is still in alot of pain and tires easily. She spends most of her days sleeping. Mya's doctor's have decided to try her on Methadone. I do not like this drug choice but will still give it a try. Mya's stomache has more than doubled in size and today her right leg is swollen and plump with fluid. I am told that this is from her tumor is leaning on her blood vessels and causing poor blood flow. She is no longer able to stand or walk without pain. As of right now Mya has no set discharge date. I am holding up okay. It's very hard to see my babygirl suffer like this. I want her to be the Mya I remember but she is totally changed in her behavior. I am so hurt but unable to put my sorrow in words. So many times when people ask me how I'm holding up, all I can say is "Fine." and "Okay" when I want to say that my heart is breaking and I feel like sorrow will overtake me sometimes. I want to talk about how I'm feeling but find myself becoming closed to everyone. M​ya enjoyed herself at the hospitals St' patricks day party and even got to go outside and blow bubbles and play with sidewalk chalk today. She had fun but tired easily. She also enjoyed being read to by her childlife buddy and a Comcast volunteer. We also recieved a beautiful Princess Tiana doll from Alex's lemonade stand and a box of cute clothes and toys from Mya's friend Alex from clinic. Mya enjoyed all these events in spite of her being in pain. I am continously praying that my babygirl will feel no pain and be able to rest comfortably and peacefully.

The situation with Mya seems grave. At this point it appears that they are just trying to control her pain.

Please pray for both Mya and her Mom.

And please feel free to leave them messages on her CaringBridge site:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/myaroseharris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter