Second Wishes and " Mommy, Mickeys Not Here!!!!"

Wow! The Disboarders are amazing in their generosity. I am so glad you were able to take this trip. Mya is so beautiful in her pink dress and bow. The cast members at Disney are so magical. I can't believe how much magic they put into the beginning of your trip already - free dining and a room upgrade. I can't wait to read more of the magic. I have been following Mya's caring bridge since her Wish trip last July. You are an amazingly strong mom to be able to handle all that you have been dealt. :wizard:

Thanks for the update and pictures!

I am so glad that you all had the opportunity to enjoy some magic!

You all will continue to be in our prayers!

Lynn

Wow! So much pixie dust and it sounds like it coulden't happen to a more deserving family. How wonderful that Mya got this extra wish! You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to read more about your special trip.

HOW WOnderful the magic that was sprinkled on you! And how GLAD I am, they all banded together to make it for you - THIS is the kind of story I like to read - people joining together to make magic for people who need it - not expect it - not demand it - but need it. Your princess is beautiful - the magic was waiting for HER to happen!

There needs to be a disclaimer in your title that a box of tissue is needed to read your thread. I am praying for you and Mya! I can't wait to read the rest of your report!

So excited to see what a magical time you had. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers!

Shardai - I am here! I missed the start!

Guys that are following....Please pray for Mya....this is the latest update as of this morning.

We spent hours in the ER and finally made it up to the room around 5:30 am. The doctor examined Mya and it was confirmed that it is the tumor in her liver that is making her abdomen so hard and distended. Also her behavioral changes have been suggested to be mestatasis in Mya's brain. I am told that this may be the beginning of the end. Yet I know that this is only an human opinion. Only God knows the final result and in him will I trust. Please continue to pray for us.

Shardai - I am here! I missed the start!

Guys that are following....Please pray for Mya....this is the latest update as of this morning.

We spent hours in the ER and finally made it up to the room around 5:30 am. The doctor examined Mya and it was confirmed that it is the tumor in her liver that is making her abdomen so hard and distended. Also her behavioral changes have been suggested to be mestatasis in Mya's brain. I am told that this may be the beginning of the end. Yet I know that this is only an human opinion. Only God knows the final result and in him will I trust. Please continue to pray for us.

They are in our prayers.

I am so glad we were able to send them on this trip last week. :hug:

We spent hours in the ER and finally made it up to the room around 5:30 am. The doctor examined Mya and it was confirmed that it is the tumor in her liver that is making her abdomen so hard and distended. Also her behavioral changes have been suggested to be mestatasis in Mya's brain. I am told that this may be the beginning of the end. Yet I know that this is only an human opinion. Only God knows the final result and in him will I trust. Please continue to pray for us.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Praying for you!!!

Sending prayers on angel wings for them. To all of you who did this for them, gave Mya her wish to go back, thank you you are wonderful.

Just found this beautiful story today and I am so touched by this special family, and the wonderful people who made this trip happen for them. May God bless you Shardai and your beautiful daughter and keep both of you strong.

Thank you all for keeping Mya and i in your thoughts and prayers. I update her caringbridge daily as many of you know. The address is in a link in my signature. I will still continue to update about our trip also. It helps me to think of the good times in the midst of our storm.

Just commented on your caringbridge page... Hope Mya gets some rest and pain relief today. I am in tears writing this. She is such a sweet little girl. God is with her and with you too and he will give you the strength you need. I will continue to pray for you guys and a miracle!

Shardai
You and Mya are in my prayers also. I was finally able to catch up on the CaringBridge page as I have been following you there. I am so glad you were able to get back to Disney. Prayers that Mya will have a peaceful night.

We arrived at DHS and as soon as we entered we ran into the highschool musical parade.

disney2010034.jpg

disney2010033.jpg

After leaving a message on livndisney's phone I went to guestservices to get Mya's stoller as a wheelchair sticker and her GAC card. We of course had to take some pics in front of the big sorcerer's hat then it was time to meet back up with livndisney and meet with Maroo. Mya enjoyed being spoiled and cuddled and we all had fun watching the one of the many skits performed in the street. When the skit was over we all parted ways and Mya went for her first ride on Toy story Mania and I enjoyed my first of many frozen lemonades. Honestly one of the best treats offered in Disney. After TSM we went on the great Movie Ride. It did have some scary parts that Mya did not enjoy but after teaching her the magic phrase to calm her fears she was okay. Cries of "Get outta here Alien" was heard through that part and she screamed Mickey's name in pure glee when the fantasia part came up. (which caused alot of giggles on the ride.) Coincidently Mya started calling all the rides movies. From then on out she would say, "I want to go see my movies Mommy." After the ride we left DHS since we were coming back on Wendsday and headed to find something to eat which led us to Steak N Shakes. I liked the food as I stuck to the burgers and onion rings. My mom did not enjoy her food but loved the shake and Mya did not touch her food at all, which would become a pattern. When we got back to our room we found surprise #4. A gift box full of goodies for Mya. The box included a big Minnie Mouse plush, two autographed princess Tiana and prince Naveen pics, a box of chocolate, a picture frame engraved with princess Mya, and the counter was decorated in crowns and a bouquet of flowers. By this time, we were all exhausted and gladly fell in our beds.

disney2010032.jpg

disney2010031.jpg

disney2010030.jpg

disney2010035.jpg

disney2010036.jpg

disney2010037.jpg

disney2010041.jpg

disney2010040.jpg

disney2010039.jpg

disney2010043.jpg

disney2010045.jpg

disney2010046.jpg

disney2010053.jpg

disney2010054.jpg

disney2010055.jpg

disney2010056.jpg

disney2010069.jpg

disney2010071.jpg

disney2010072.jpg

Up Next: Epcot and VIP treatment!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter