Second thoughts about POR, thinking of switching to WL!

Thanks everyone for your kind words and great advice. I am so excited! :hyper:
By the way does anyone know which section or room number I should request for the best courtyard view?

I know it's too late now, but for other people in the same dilemma why not STAY at the cheaper location, but visit the more expensive one during your stay? Perhaps for a meal, or just for a few hours for a drink and to soak up the fabulous lobby experience, etc.

We stay at POR (although we did stay at WL for a few days a few years ago) but always make time for a trip to WL (and the Poly, Boardwalk, etc). That $1000 goes a long way....

Andre

I have to agree Andre, as beautiful as the Lodge as it Christmas, a dinner there is more than enough for me.

It is simply too many people there to see the decorations, every time we went to the lobby or to the food court or anywhere it was like being in the parks, congested.

Go for it!! WL is so beautiful during Christmas season. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter