Seaworld, Disney, Celebrities, Friends, and a Hurricane Aug 16 to 26 - Update Dec 1

Molly really made our day! We really felt the Disney magic thanks to her!:goodvibes

And the *&*$@ who took the lanyard- you are :sick: for stealing from a little kid!

Loved the updated Pirates. Declan's first questions was- I wonder if Davey Jones will be working today. He was surprised to see Blackbeard!

Declan made the mini boys team he was trying out for!

It's absolutely disgusting that someone took it! I still can't believe how some people can do horrid things and still look themselves in the mirror! Makes me crazy!

I was shocked to see Blackbeard too! Hope you guys are enjoying a great weekend....we are going to have a sunny weekend with temperatures in the mid to high 20's....gonna be spending alot of time outdoors!!!

It's absolutely disgusting that someone took it! I still can't believe how some people can do horrid things and still look themselves in the mirror! Makes me crazy!

I was shocked to see Blackbeard too! Hope you guys are enjoying a great weekend....we are going to have a sunny weekend with temperatures in the mid to high 20's....gonna be spending alot of time outdoors!!!

We thought we saw someone wearing it at EPCOT the next day but we could make sure. The Year of a Million Dreams lanyards were pretty rare, especially since they had to be given to you.

We are having a rainy weekend here, and luckily for us, we got to spend most of it outside. :umbrella:

There are not many Declan's around, at least around here.

Glad you are following along. Are dates were pretty similar I think.

yep our dates were very close! and nope.. he's one of only like 3 I've heard of in my city.. My youngest 2 we;ve never met or heard of any more with their names!

yep our dates were very close! and nope.. he's one of only like 3 I've heard of in my city.. My youngest 2 we;ve never met or heard of any more with their names!

I think we have met a couple of other Declans, one was here on the Dis I think. Your youngest do have unique names; pretty cool though.

I guess my lovely DW is telling me to hurry up so moving on to Aug 21st.

On this day we had an ADR for later in the day at 'Ohana so we decided to spend the morning at EPCOT. Figured we could get in a couple of rides and Declan wanted to do a KP mission.

IMG_4543.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

We arrived around 9:30 and grabbed a FP for Test Track. Declan and I decided to Ride MS, Pooksma declined so we went for the orange side. This really is the only way to ride MS. We walked right into the team room.

IMG_4547.jpg

IMG_4550.jpg

IMG_4554.jpg

IMG_4556.jpg

Took this one for Pooksma

IMG_4557.jpg

We had another successful mission but they still left us stranded in Mars.

IMG_4568.jpg

After finding Pooksma we headed for our turn on TT. The preshow area wasn't working so we walked right through the room into the loading area.

IMG_4577.jpg

IMG_4585.jpg

IMG_4587.jpg

Inside the car showroom, we stopped to look at this and chatted with the Richard Petty rep.

IMG_4588.jpg

My dream is to take part in the driving experience, as soon as I ding the extra $1200. :rotfl2:

We picked up the KP mission and we were headed to Norway but first we needed to ride SE.

IMG_4597.jpg

IMG_4601.jpg

IMG_4606.jpg

IMG_4618.jpg

IMG_4623.jpg

Continued next post

We checked in for the KP mission in Norway and we were sent to Mexico.

IMG_4649.jpg

IMG_4651.jpg

IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4658.jpg

We saved the world with the help of the Kim Possible gang and got another mission; this time in Japan.

IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4666.jpg

IMG_4669.jpg

IMG_4670.jpg

IMG_4674.jpg

After saving the world, again; we headed to the Electric Umbrella for some lunch. I didn't realize how small the seating area was for this restaurant. I always thought it was much bigger. After lunch we headed back to POFQ around 3 pm to get some rest before heading to the Poly for dinner.

More later.

I thought Pooksma was very tactful in the way she told you to get on with it:lmao:

Great pictures once again...I really need to purchase a better camera! I guess then I'd have to learn how to use it too though:lmao:

Just catching up...sorry for the whole ordeal with the lanyard. That's terrible. I'm glad you had Molly to help out!

And nice job saving the world twice! My kids love those spy missions.

I thought Pooksma was very tactful in the way she told you to get on with it:lmao:

Great pictures once again...I really need to purchase a better camera! I guess then I'd have to learn how to use it too though:lmao:

She was pretty subtle wasn't she. :lmao:

DSLRs are pretty simple to use with all the auto settings but there is so much more to them. Digital is great for learning and playing with all the settings.

Just catching up...sorry for the whole ordeal with the lanyard. That's terrible. I'm glad you had Molly to help out!

And nice job saving the world twice! My kids love those spy missions.

She was a great CM, hope there are many more like her.

The KP missions are lots of fun; I think we have got through most of them.

I know excatly what you mean about the Richard Petty Driving Experience. I really want to do that too.

Update time!!

So we decided to head out for "Ohana around 5:30. The plan was to take the EPCOT or MK bus, whichever came first, and then take the monorail to the Poly. Mk bus came first so we jumped on. We arrived at the Poly and checked in for dinner around 6:15. They moved the check in booth since our last visit and there was huge line but it turned out to be got people without ADRs.

As we waited we looked around the lobby area.

IMG_4679.jpg

IMG_4682.jpg

IMG_4688.jpg

IMG_4689.jpg

We didn't wait long and were soon seated. The view from our seat.

IMG_4690.jpg

Dinner was fantastic and so was the entertainment.

IMG_4691.jpg

IMG_4696.jpg

IMG_4709.jpg

After finishining up our meal, we hoped back on the monorail for the short ride to MK for Wishes and EMH.

taken by Declan
IMG_4713.jpg

IMG_4714.jpg

First up was a visit to the laugh floor.

IMG_4726.jpg

IMG_4733.jpg

IMG_4735.jpg

Followed by a visit to Stitch.

IMG_4738.jpg

Then we went to get a find a spot for Wishes and got to see the Memories of Me display on the Castle. This show is very cool.

IMG_4747.jpg

IMG_4748.jpg

IMG_4751.jpg

Then came Wishes.

IMG_4754.jpg

IMG_4758.jpg

IMG_4761.jpg

IMG_4766.jpg

IMG_4771.jpg

IMG_4777.jpg

IMG_4779.jpg

More next post.

IMG_4788.jpg

IMG_4791.jpg

IMG_4795.jpg

IMG_4807.jpg

IMG_4811.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg

IMG_4823.jpg

After Wishes we headed for a ride on Space Mountain (very cool at night :lmao:) and then headed for Adventureland. We had never been on Jungle Cruise at night so we wanted to try it. We waited maybe five minutes before boarding our river boat.

IMG_4826.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

IMG_4828.jpg

After returning from our cruise, cruised the pirate world on POTC and then rode the rails on BTMRR. We finished up the night at HM. There was not one there so we got to take our time going through the new queue and the new ending is pretty funny.

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4834.jpg

IMG_4836.jpg

IMG_4837.jpg

Next up for us was a trip to the Animal Kingdom and a first for me.

What a beautiful picture of you two!! I'm so happy she let you post one:lmao: O'hana's, evening in the MK and Wishes...sounds like a perfect night to me! Declan looked like he was having a blast!

What a beautiful picture of you two!! I'm so happy she let you post one:lmao: O'hana's, evening in the MK and Wishes...sounds like a perfect night to me! Declan looked like he was having a blast!

Didn't tell her and she hasn't read this update yet. :rotfl2:

Ahem! Thanks Queen and as for my DH, one isn't so bad but no more please.

I really thought the Memories pre show was cool but wondered to myself how many of those people were still in the park. Any thoughts?

Happy Thanksgiving :yay:

Looks like much fun at 'Ohana. :)
It was odd having the check-in stand on the other side of the lobby, wasn't it?

Main Street at night is so pretty.

I feel safe with Sheriff Declan and Sheriff Dad on patrol. :thumbsup2 Cute picture.

Ma, you look lovely. I understand the not liking pictures thing, but you have no worries at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter