Screen shot of $150 dining credit promo at Loews Sapphire Falls

Heavenisadolewhip

Earning My Ears
I know this is a long shot, but by any chance, does anyone have a screen shot of the $150 dining credit promo offered for Loews Sapphire Falls in the earlier part of 2016, preferably through Orbitz? It appears that my booking didn't capture this promo and I'm worried that I may now be out of luck, even though I booked while the promo was happening. Thanks in advance!

I know this is a long shot, but by any chance, does anyone have a screen shot of the $150 dining credit promo offered for Loews Sapphire Falls in the earlier part of 2016, preferably through Orbitz? It appears that my booking didn't capture this promo and I'm worried that I may now be out of luck, even though I booked while the promo was happening. Thanks in advance!

There's nothing in your email receipt about it?

Orbitz told me that I will need a screenshot. I found some details on the promo still online, but I'm going to try to use that.

Last edited:
It appears that my booking didn't capture this promo

What's going on that you're feeling this way? Is it that it isn't mentioned in the booking?

Wasn't it a hotel promotional thing and not an Orbitz promotional thing?

I personally thought it was a hotel thing, not an Orbitz thing. Which could mean one of two things...1, they'll give it to everyone. Or 2, it was ONLY for those who booked through the hotel directly.

In general I have faith in the Universal resorts. We've booked with no promo at all, but we've gotten things like food credits when it was offered in some way for our time of stay. Even when we didn't book it that way. No guarantees at all, though. Just telling you what we've encoutered. And we haven't booked through Orbitz.

Phew! I finally got around to calling Sapphire Falls and they confirmed that the promo is on my reservation. Orbitz clearly didn't know what they were saying when they stated it wasn't there. Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter