Scrappers where are you from?

I am about an hour south of Chicago. It is cold and lots of snow already. :guilty: I know where Napanee is also. I grew up in Huntington Indiana just south of Fort Wayne. My parents had a booth for years at Burkholder's in Napanee. I have not been there in forever. I would love to go there and Shipshewana again.

Alabama - Montgomery - doesn't snow here much at all.

Sometimes you can even wear short sleeves at christmas.

i am from the very small, boring town of hoopeston illinois. home of the cornjerkers...born and bred here.

Richmond, British Columbia which is immediately south of Vancouver - home of the 2010 Winter Games.

twingle3 said:
i am from the very small, boring town of hoopeston illinois. home of the cornjerkers...born and bred here.

I went to hoopeston for a basketball game at the HS when I was in college at SIU-- one of my friends grew up there..... of course I can't remember his name now (I know good friend huh :rotfl: ).

I'm in Leesburg, VA, (in Northern VA) ~ about 10 minutes from Dulles Airport :wave2:

I'm up here in Minnesota! Snow 6 months of the year...

We live just 50 miles East of Fargo, North Dakota. Yahhh...You betcha!

Up here in Minnesota too! About 15 minutes SE of St. Paul.

Hiya fellow Hoosier!! I am from Indiana right up near Lake Michigan!!

MissBubbles said:
Independence, Missouri - a suburb of Kansas City, MO

I'm a former KC person. I moved from Gladstone about a year and a half ago to Florida. I saw you guys got a lot of snow recently. Sorry, I don't miss it!

Twigs said:
Right in the middle of Lond Island.
....a little to the right of Twigs.......
Eastern Long Island - Southampton​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter