Scrappers where are you from?

pfishgirl

In Loving Memory of My Son 5/6/09
I'm in NJ.. Central Jersey... down at the shore.. :sunny:

where do you live??

In a suburb of Portland, OR.

Grew up in San Jose, CA.

I am in the Tennessee Valley, near the Great Smokey Mountains. I am "Dreaming of a White Christmas"!!! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. :wave:

Feralpeg said:
Next door to the mouse in Orlando, Florida!

I am soooooooooooooooooooo jealous.... I wanna live near the mouse... watch out minnie... here i come :earseek:

Right on the lake....up here in Ohio....just about 1/2 east of Cleveland

I just had to go and open this thread didn't I? :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Born, raised and still residing in Indiana. :cold: Ever heard of Nappanee? Didn't think so. Nappanee is west of Fort Wayne. Pretty boring and really cold today!

And now I'm sick! Our two favorite places in the world and 2 Dissers get to be there everyday - near Mickey Mouse and also the Tennesee Valley! :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Chicago Illinois (rogers park to be exact--- about 5 blocks from the lake)-- and its already a white christmas here!!!

North Central IN

Belle0101- I had to LOL at your post! I grew up in the town we live in now, moved to Indy because I wanted to get away from small town living, got married and moved to KY, then Cincy, and ended up right back where I started from. Go figure! :confused3 Anyhow, I live about an hour south/southwest of you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter