Scott & Vinny: 13 days of Magic..UPDATED *NEW* 3/4 (The End)

No. I bought it over the phone from member services. I couldn't buy it online as I wanted to use a gift card. Member Services just gave me a confirmation number and assured me it's attached to my member number but it freaks me out, you'd think they could email a confirmation, send you a link to download the voucher, something. I have the number, my method of payment and proof that they took the payment off of it but it makes me incredibly nervous.

Oh ok. A group I am on FB someone did it over the phone and they just got purple vouchers in the mail for them to show at the window to get the tix. Maybe they got something else. :confused3
Either way I am sure your fine as long you keep that number.

disneyoct20121576.jpg

I think the mosaics are fascinating, and it is always nice when you can get them with no people walking by. :thumbsup2 I like this particular one that shows the step-sisters red with anger and green with envy.

Very nice picture of Bella's horsies. :)

I think the mosaics are fascinating, and it is always nice when you can get them with no people walking by. :thumbsup2 I like this particular one that shows the step-sisters red with anger and green with envy.

Very nice picture of Bella's horsies. :)

They are really nice to look at but it is usually crowded in there so I very rarely get to see them.

:)

Before I post the next update let me first put in the photopass pics I forgot from this morning. This was the first CM to call Aubrey a Princess. LOL
I now present our photopass pics.
40414560162.jpg

40414560165.jpg

40414560173.jpg

That is all. Not many but wanted to add them in. Now the rest of the report.

Okay yes we are back in NFL again but Aubrey is with us and she has not seen it yet. The Beast’s castle.
disneyoct20121589.jpg

Gaston’s area virtually empty.
disneyoct20121590.jpg

Coming up to Under The Sea.
disneyoct20121591.jpg

disneyoct20121592.jpg

Not that many people in here yet.
disneyoct20121593.jpg

The Dwarfs ride being built and I cannot wait to ride it.
disneyoct20121594.jpg

disneyoct20121595.jpg

Back to the little mermaid.
disneyoct20121596.jpg

We were finally let in and a CM led us down the path. I was first in line so I took video of the queue.

Soon we were on the ride. Vinny and Aubrey rode together and I went alone. Here are some bubbles.
disneyoct20121602.jpg

Let’s party!
disneyoct20121604.jpg

They seem happy.
disneyoct20121605.jpg

I have no clue what this.
disneyoct20121606.jpg

Next we went to meet the star of the attraction.
disneyoct20121611.jpg

Hmm, I have no photos. I know we did have a pic taken with her. Maybe I can find it somewhere.

After our meet we left here and went over Gaston’s area.
disneyoct20121613.jpg

Breakfast was in order. As you can see no one was there.
disneyoct20121616.jpg

We decided to sit on the left side of the building. This place is really small.
disneyoct20121614.jpg

I had this which has become my new favorite. Lefou’s Brew. If you like apples you should like it.
disneyoct20121617.jpg

I also had a cinnamon roll.
disneyoct20121618.jpg

I split it with Aubrey as it was large.

On the way out I took a photo of the other side of the restaurant.
disneyoct20121615.jpg

Someone had to go potty.
disneyoct20121619.jpg

Then we left the area. I think this is a good place to stop.

Up next,

Sing children, sing…

I'm so excited :hyper: to see NFL in 290 days! :scared1:
I think that is one of Ursulas mean eels in that picture.

To save some money we have changed our resort to AoA-I'm excited to see all of it! Just sucks they don't have coffee pots!! Thank goodness for my Kuerig! Hubby has to have his morning go-go juice! :coffee:

I tried Lefous brew, it was good but a little too sweet. Loved see the Little Mermaid ride again.

WOW...can't believe how empty it was!!! You had the place to yourselves!

Aubrey is so cute!!

I didn't try Lefou's brew......I'll have to try next time! :rotfl:

I love the Photopass pictures. She is so cute and you all look so happy!
Thank you.

Aubrey is a beautiful gal!!! :goodvibes Gaston's was empty..nice!!! :goodvibes
it was empt and it was nice. :rotfl:

Love your pics...thank you for sharing! :)
Thank you.

I'm so excited :hyper: to see NFL in 290 days! :scared1:
I think that is one of Ursulas mean eels in that picture.

To save some money we have changed our resort to AoA-I'm excited to see all of it! Just sucks they don't have coffee pots!! Thank goodness for my Kuerig! Hubby has to have his morning go-go juice! :coffee:
:cool1: It is a fun area.
We have a keurig mini we keep down there, much better coffee. :rotfl2:

I tried Lefous brew, it was good but a little too sweet. Loved see the Little Mermaid ride again.
It is sweet but loved it.

Really enjoying your report. I just can't wait to see the NFL
Thanks.

WOW...can't believe how empty it was!!! You had the place to yourselves!

Aubrey is so cute!!

I didn't try Lefou's brew......I'll have to try next time! :rotfl:
it was empty. I was surprised.
Definitely try it next time.

As I said we decided to move onto another section. Shall we walk?
disneyoct20121620.jpg

The crowds do not look bad here.
disneyoct20121621.jpg

Vinny & Aubrey went onto this.
disneyoct20121622.jpg

I chose to stay off. They called me when they were done and we decided to next go on.
disneyoct20121624.jpg

The crowds were not here. LOL
disneyoct20121625.jpg

disneyoct20121626.jpg

Looking at Pinocchio’s.
disneyoct20121627.jpg

We were off. Now here was mistake number 2 this day. We got the front row :woohoo: however I should have taken the middle spot because my legs were so cramped. Aubrey said she had so much room. :mad:
And for those you who are craving IASW here is the video of the ride.

http://youtu.be/OgRO1eagZqs

Next up we did.
disneyoct20121629.jpg

One of my favorites here. I love it but Vinny does not so we do not often go in.
disneyoct20121630.jpg

disneyoct20121632.jpg

Looking around in the theater.
disneyoct20121635.jpg

disneyoct20121636.jpg

disneyoct20121637.jpg

After this we went to another new section but that will have to wait. Sorry for such a short update.

Up next,

Circus time

wow you were doing great on the crowd levels...got alot of stuff done.:thumbsup2

im guessing haunted mansion next.:scratchin

Loving your updates - although I am skipping over anything that has to do with the new area. We want to be totally surprised and wide eyed when we see it next year.

I even sat through It's a Small World! :)

Read you soon. :surfweb:

"I'm first!"
I hear this from my second-graders every day, Scott. :laughing:

Just teasing you. Once when our friend Kay was with us, we were the first ones on Splash Mountain, and I thought that was cool for her to get to do. :thumbsup2

Glad you got to get the crowdless pictures. I look forward to taking many more New Fantasyland pictures soon.

wow you were doing great on the crowd levels...got alot of stuff done.:thumbsup2

im guessing haunted mansion next.:scratchin
This day was a good one.
:rotfl:

Thank you for the small world video; I am missing Disney.
:thumbsup2 your welcome. me too. :(

Loving your updates - although I am skipping over anything that has to do with the new area. We want to be totally surprised and wide eyed when we see it next year.

I even sat through It's a Small World! :)

Read you soon. :surfweb:
Thanks.
:lmao: It is really only 3 or 4 new things but it was fun.
:rotfl2: I love IASW. Classic for me.

"I'm first!"
I hear this from my second-graders every day, Scott. :laughing:

Just teasing you. Once when our friend Kay was with us, we were the first ones on Splash Mountain, and I thought that was cool for her to get to do. :thumbsup2

Glad you got to get the crowdless pictures. I look forward to taking many more New Fantasyland pictures soon.
:rotfl2: I was very excited to see it but I wish the CM was not there. :lmao: I wanted an empty video.
Lucky you. We are hoping for May but it all depends on the job front.

I'm glad that both of us love Philharmagic so that we can see it every time we go to WDW (which isn't that often).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter