Saying goodbye to Max

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by WebmasterPete, Dec 22, 2012.

1. redrosesix

redrosesix DIS Veteran

So sorry for your loss. Our cat family of 4 is now down to 1, still going strong at 17. His two brother died in the last 2 years but we're not getting any better at making these decisions -- it's still one of the hardest things you'll ever have to do, each and every time. I still miss his mother who died at the age of 12 -- some animals are like soul mates and we carry a little bit of them with us for the rest of our lives.

It takes a while but eventually you're just thankful for the time you shared together.:hug:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sillylily

sillylily DIS Veteran

I'm so sorry, Pete! Losing furbabies is one of the hardest things ever; we lost our 15 year old lab several months ago, and I still miss her dearly. I'm glad you were with him at the end, though, and that he's gone on to the dog park in the sky to feel better forever.

4. Mrs. M. Mouse

Mrs. M. Mouse Dreaming of Disney

So soory for your loss Pete & Walter. Thinking of you both.

5. Twende

Twende Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear pet. There are few things in this world that are as genuine as the love from a pet. They make our lives whole. :grouphug: