Save $10 On Universals Photo Connect Package

I absolutely LOVED the photo connect package! I just retuned from a 4-day trip. We took a bunch of pictures. More than half of them were ride pics. I even got a photo connect picture with a minion! It is well worth the money. We had another family join us and I even used it with them, so they could get some pics, too. I would suggest adding the app on your phone so you can see the pictures as they are added to your account. We had about four added that weren't ours. I just went to the photo store in the park and they took them off. They also added back grounds and images to the hand pictures. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely purchase it again, even if we were only going for the day. It's worth the price for ride pics alone.

I absolutely LOVED the photo connect package! I just retuned from a 4-day trip. We took a bunch of pictures. More than half of them were ride pics. I even got a photo connect picture with a minion! It is well worth the money. We had another family join us and I even used it with them, so they could get some pics, too. I would suggest adding the app on your phone so you can see the pictures as they are added to your account. We had about four added that weren't ours. I just went to the photo store in the park and they took them off. They also added back grounds and images to the hand pictures. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely purchase it again, even if we were only going for the day. It's worth the price for ride pics alone.

How much did you pay? Were you able to go ahead and order the CD from the park, or do you have to wait and order online?

I made an account so I could test it out and put the Star Connect package in my cart for $49.99 and went through the check out procedure. There's no box to enter a promo code. I see that a few people have asked this question on Facebook so if they reply, I'll report back.

I made an account so I could test it out and put the Star Connect package in my cart for $49.99 and went through the check out procedure. There's no box to enter a promo code. I see that a few people have asked this question on Facebook so if they reply, I'll report back.

Thanks! I'd love to get the discount, but I also found nowhere to enter the code.

Since I'm getting an annual pass, would it be better for me to wait and purchase this at the park after I activate my pass?

How much did you pay? Were you able to go ahead and order the CD from the park, or do you have to wait and order online?

I paid $49. There was no discount available gene I purchased it a few weeks ago. But, truthfully, it is worth it. I haven't ordered the CD yet. I didn't see anyone getting one when I was in the photo shops. I went to the photo shops three times to have images added/ edited.

What would be the benefits of pre-ordering the package that includes a photo CD? As opposed to getting it at the park? You save $50 pre-ordering Disney's Photopass. Any savings pre-ordering the photo connect? Thanks.

Awesome, could you please post some of your photos please??? Would love to see them!!! Thank You.:goodvibes

Bumping would love to see photos from this, it is sounding more and more awesome.:)

ok, I called amazing pictures the other day and spoke to a woman. she said it is now 59.00 at the park and 49.00 if you preorder online. I may call US and double check. she said all rides that take pics except rip ride rocket photos are included, just go to counter at end and get your pic added. all pics cast members take of you are on there too. you can have several from the same ride multiple times she said. this pass is good for 5 days in the park. you get 1 pic printed in park included. you come home then order cd and you pay like 4.00 shipping for it.
Hope this helps someone else too....

ok, I called amazing pictures the other day and spoke to a woman. she said it is now 59.00 at the park and 49.00 if you preorder online. I may call US and double check. she said all rides that take pics except rip ride rocket photos are included, just go to counter at end and get your pic added. all pics cast members take of you are on there too. you can have several from the same ride multiple times she said. this pass is good for 5 days in the park. you get 1 pic printed in park included. you come home then order cd and you pay like 4.00 shipping for it.
Hope this helps someone else too....

You can get the pic for Rip Ride Rocket, too. Go to the photo desk at the ride and they will give you a code to add it online.

Also, if you get the Amazing Pictures app on your phone, you can save the pictures to your phone as soon as they are added to the app, which is usually within an hour of the picture being taken.

Love this thread!

We ordered the Photo Connect package in June ($40) before our trip . We returned on Sunday. About 3 days in the park, over 40 pictures, mostly rides but some in the park. We don't meet characters.

Lines at the photo booths were not too bad, but I think as more people find out about this package you will start seeing lines there. The people working the photo booths at the line were spending a lot of time explaining how it works to guests.

I haven't ordered the CD yet or uploaded my pictures to FB. I did get my print in the park:

Hears No Evil. Speaks No Evil. Sees No Evil. Refuses to Participate

I'll pop back again with comments after I have gone through the process of adding on my RRR photo, uploading to FB and ordering the CD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter