• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Save $10 On Universals Photo Connect Package

Tried to purchase, but the site will not let me log in or register. I wonder if they are in the process of updating the price now.

I thought I had read on here about a photo package, but I can't find it ANYWHERE on Universal's website. Does anyone know where it is on the website? I see the link, but would also like to know how to get to it from the website itself. Thanks.

Oh, btw, is a photo package worth it? We bought it for Disney & it just seemed like it was a pain to have them take our pic (or you had to wait in line for the characters). Does Universal have alot of photo opportunities with/without characters?

Hm, how does this package work exactly? Is it similar to Disney's? I haven't been to Universal since I was 8, but I would love to have tons of photos to document our trip in May! :)

macraven said:

Thank you! Those threads were great, just trying to figure out if having photo connect is time consuming. A lot of mixed reviews on it. :)

I was just able to pre-order for $39.95. In the park it would cost $49.95.

Edited to add:
I am not sure how time consuming it will be to add pictures in the park, but it does look like the system has improved and is continuing to improve since it was introduced. More ride photos are included, and there's now an app to preview photos in the park.

I found this great site that explains the program very well

*********************************/universal/universals-photo-connect/

krb2g said:
I was just able to pre-order for $39.95. In the park it would cost $49.95.

Edited to add:
I am not sure how time consuming it will be to add pictures in the park, but it does look like the system has improved and is continuing to improve since it was introduced. More ride photos are included, and there's now an app to preview photos in the park.

That's very true! I think I'm going to get it, it seems like a really great deal. It will be a great way to remember our trip! :)

Just ordered mine, leaving April 20. I used Connect last December and loved it. I am so glad this was posted.

Laurie:cool1:

Are you able to get more than one card on one account? My DS and his friend will not be hanging around with us at the parks while we're there but I'd like to be able to get some pics of the two of them too.

I bought the Disney Photopass Plus today and then found out there is a similar thing at Universal which I had no idea about.
Does anyone have any info about this, the website doesn't give much info.

What rides are there photos on? Despite all my visits I really don't know.

Are there phographers around the park who will take pictures with the characters.

Any info would be great.

Thanks

We've gone three years running and going again this July and I was not aware of the package. I've seen alot of chatter about it but don't really know how it works or what it covers.

Since we already have a thread on this subject...including links to other threads that will help you, I'm going to merge the two threads together.

We just got back from Universal. We had the prepurchased photo connect star card, and on the second day there they offered to upgrade us to an unlimited print package for $25. It was fantastic, if you like prints. Got a print every time we walked off a ride, and got plenty of family pictures from roving photographers as well. They told me it includes unlimited prints from the website too, but I haven't tested that yet.

If you pre-order, does the card get shipped to you, or do you get a voucher and you have to get it in the park?

If you do not preorder and want to buy in the park; do you have to get it on the first day, the last day, or can you go anywhere inbetween?

Does anyone know if the package purchase expires at some point? I just purchased it but am not planning to use till sept

We just got back from Universal. We had the prepurchased photo connect star card, and on the second day there they offered to upgrade us to an unlimited print package for $25. It was fantastic, if you like prints. Got a print every time we walked off a ride, and got plenty of family pictures from roving photographers as well. They told me it includes unlimited prints from the website too, but I haven't tested that yet.

How do you get the prints of the roving photographers. Is there a photoshop where you take you card and get the prints? Seems really good value at $25. I will ask after the first ride as we are only there for 2 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter