Sat Jan 30, 2016 7-Night Tortola, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral

We just booked this cruise today. We had originally booked the Feb 13th cruise but decided to switch to this one. This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise for my husband, son 9yrs old and daughter 7yrs old. We are all sooo excited. We cruised on the Disney Fantasy in 2013 Western Caribbean! Can't wait!

We just booked this cruise today. We had originally booked the Feb 13th cruise but decided to switch to this one. This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise for my husband, son 9yrs old and daughter 7yrs old. We are all sooo excited. We cruised on the Disney Fantasy in 2013 Western Caribbean! Can't wait!
Welcome aboard!!:dogdance::yay::welcome:pixiedust::flower1:

We booked this cruise before our 11/19/14 cruise on Dream and then did a dummy OBB and then post-cruise merged them. We did that so we could get a certain large aft balcony! WIll be our 2nd Dis cruise! It will be my husband and I and our boys who will be 5 & 9 by then!

We booked this cruise before our 11/19/14 cruise on Dream and then did a dummy OBB and then post-cruise merged them. We did that so we could get a certain large aft balcony! WIll be our 2nd Dis cruise! It will be my husband and I and our boys who will be 5 & 9 by then!

:welcome::yay::rainbow::yay:

We LOVE the aft balconies!!!!! Booked them the past 4 cruises......WELCOME! :stitch::simba::figment::ccat::tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:dumbo::donald:

Hey

We will be joining you on this cruise! It is me, my husband and our twin boys who are scheduled to make an appearance in just under 6 weeks!!

We are from the UK so will be doing two weeks at wdw before the cruise!

Also we are big packers fans!! :)

Hi Himmin....my son-in-law is a HUGE Packers fan too!
Hey

We will be joining you on this cruise! It is me, my husband and our twin boys who are scheduled to make an appearance in just under 6 weeks!!

We are from the UK so will be doing two weeks at wdw before the cruise!

Also we are big packers fans!! :)
The more Cheeseheads the better.:tongue::P

Hello all. We booked this a while back, but I just found this forum. It'll be our second cruise- we did a Bahamas on the Dream back in 2014. So excited to book another cruise! :)

Hello everyone, we're the Crenshaws - David (48), Kimberly (44), Hailey (17) and Gentry (14), from Memphis, Tennessee. We sailed to the Bahamas last Summer on the Disney Dream and had a blast, with only a few complaints, namely that August is too hot and the three-day cruise was too short. So this time, we're hoping to have an even grander time aboard the Disney Fantasy during a cooler month. And we expect to do so much more, like finally making it up to the AquaDuck, participating in Fish Extenders, and probably just enjoying everything all the more because this time, it's more than twice as long. Looking forward to seeing all of you aboard in January! God bless!

A couple of things ...

1. Since it appears that no one has taken on the responsibility of managing the FE for this cruise, I'm willing to do it. Just need some guidance on what would be expected of me as that coordinator.

2. How does one go about putting a personal photo in that block to the left of my posts, that currently just houses a question mark? I couldn't find anything in the preferences.

Hello! :wave:

My name is Vanessa. I'm from southern California. I just booked this cruise today! I originally had January 9th booked but had to change dates. This will be my family's 3rd cruise. It will be my hubby and my 3 kids, my sister and mother in law. Can't frickin wait! :cool1:

Hello all! So my troop and I have been wanting to do a cruise and I think we have finally come to this one! At first I wanted the western for the Star Wars but no else likes the itinerary, and then we talked about the transatlantic a bit...but the air fare! Ouch, I think my computer mouse is still on fire after looking at that...but anywhoo I think we have concluded to be on this one! I think we will be booking after the weekend! I just couldn't contain my excitement and had to get on Disboards and say hi to my fellow cruisers! We are also definitely interested in FE too! :rockband:
So excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter