Sat Jan 30, 2016 7-Night Tortola, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral

My family will be on this cruise. It will be me (Keri-34), dh (Sean-40), ds (Tyler-14), and dd (Rebeccah-12). My mother and father-in-law will be on it as well. It will be our third Disney cruise, second on the Fantasy. I may join the fe as I enjoyed it last time.

We have booked our cruise! 2 adults and 3 children. My parents (2adults)will be connecting to our room! Does this post mean I have joined the fish extender group? We r on the jan 30 2016 Eastern cruise?

... I would also like to join an fe group if its not too big. Let the planning begin:cool1:

...I may join the fe as I enjoyed it last time.

... Does this post mean I have joined the fish extender group? We r on the jan 30 2016 Eastern cruise?

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago..

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Many Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago..

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Many Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

Enjoy!

I'm confused:confused3 Did one of us break a DIS rule by just expressing the fact that we'd like to join an FE group? I feel like I just got yelled at.

Well folks, one year from today we'll be boarding the Fantasy....Is anyone excited yet??:banana::yay::cool1:

DH and I booked while on the 2/1/15 sailing of the Magic. Have been on the ship less than a week and are so looking forward to getting back to one of them! This will be our third sailing on the Fantasy!

We have finally settled on this Cruise. We were booked on the cruise to Scotland, Norway and Iceland, but airfare is OUTRAGEOUS. So we jumped yesterday to one of the Star Wars cruises, then no one wanted to do the Western. So it was a toss up between here and the 15th. Whew. This is our annual Family vacation. More like a small village.

We loooove cruising with Disney! This is our third and I am looking for a group to try fish extenders this time. I'm slightly confused about it, but am excited to learn and try. I know my 3 and 4 year olds will love it....just another way to make an awesome trip even more fun!

Enjoy!
I would love to join a fish extender group, but this is all new to me and I am slightly confused as to how to do it and get going. I'd appreciate any help!

Hi All,

My family and I just booked this cruise today. It will be our second Disney cruise and second on the Fantasy. I've got my countdown timer running.

See you all onboard.

Cheerspirate:

Hello all! We just booked this cruise. It will be me, DH, and our DDs who will be 7 and 1 when we cruise. This is our third cruise and second time on the Fantasy. We are so excited to finally have a cruise on the books.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter