• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Saratoga Springs Groceries

billylen

Mouseketeer
I know I will come off cheap here but I have a question about shopping for groceries.

I was blessed enough to trade into Saratog Spring Resort. I will not rent a car (no need) and the grocery delivery services seem expensive. Is there any bus transportation that will take me to a local grocery stor for some quick shopping>

Any suggestions are aappreciated!

To my knowledge there is no way to go grocery shopping other then if you have a car. SSR has a small grocery section in Artist's Palette, but it is really for "filler" stuff they you either forgot or ran out of.

I recommend that you use WeGoShop -- the delivery fee is based on the amount spent. They shop at local grocery stores and score you good deals on the products you want and (usually) the brand that you specify. They also deliver at your preferred time right to your kitchen counter...no lugging bags. We've used them for several years and have never had a problem.

Enjoy your trip!

:)

Depending on what you want, SSR will have a small grocery store there(eggo waffles, eggs, milk, cereal, water, drinks, bagels, oatmeal, etc.). You can take the WDW bus to DTD West Side and walk across the street to the Hess Station--I'm not sure what there breakfast section would have but I have gotten a 24 pk of bottled water for $5. You can also take the city bus to Crossroads Shopping Center(I think that's the name--it's on hotel row which ends right at DTD). There is a grocery store there, but I've heard the prices are high.

Depending on what you want, SSR will have a small grocery store there(eggo waffles, eggs, milk, cereal, water, drinks, bagels, oatmeal, etc.). You can take the WDW bus to DTD West Side and walk across the street to the Hess Station--I'm not sure what there breakfast section would have but I have gotten a 24 pk of bottled water for $5. You can also take the city bus to Crossroads Shopping Center(I think that's the name--it's on hotel row which ends right at DTD). There is a grocery store there, but I've heard the prices are high.

The grocery store at the Crossroads is Goodings. It used to live up to its name, GOOD. Now it is horrid and a waste of time to even go there.

Garden grocer! We use them everytime and they are wonderful.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter