Santa anywhere in the parks?

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
We are going around Thanksgiving. I know the decorations will be up, but is there a Santa anywhere? Or a festive Mickey & Minnie? The week we are going there is no MVMCP, so that is out. TIA :)

I'm not sure when the Jolly Old Elf comes out, but Epcot is great for Santa. You can even pick which Santa you want (England, Canada, America). Have you checked any schedules online? If you are there right after Thanksgiving, he'll be around. Have never been there immediately before Thanksgiving (although we once arrived on Thanksgiving itself!)

Just checked online and it appears Christmas Storytellers don't arrive at Epcot until the 26th. However, Santa is at the Santa Chalet starting the 19th of November. Christmas Parade in Animal Kingdom should be on while you are there, but cannot remember how Mickey & Minnie are outfitted. Do remember Chip & Dale had scarves and hats.

I'm not sure when the Jolly Old Elf comes out, but Epcot is great for Santa. You can even pick which Santa you want (England, Canada, America). Have you checked any schedules online? If you are there right after Thanksgiving, he'll be around. Have never been there immediately before Thanksgiving (although we once arrived on Thanksgiving itself!)

Just checked online and it appears Christmas Storytellers don't arrive at Epcot until the 26th. However, Santa is at the Santa Chalet starting the 19th of November. Christmas Parade in Animal Kingdom should be on while you are there, but cannot remember how Mickey & Minnie are outfitted. Do remember Chip & Dale had scarves and hats.

Thanks, we leave to come home before Thanksgiving day. Where is the Santa Chalet?

There is usually a traditional Santa at DTD near World of Disney.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest