Samantha & Dave's PJ... 2/8/10 WP/ADH, PS TR Started Pg 78!

Love your PJ so far! You are WAY organized, makes me nervous because mine is before yours and I am so behind haha! Your BM gifts are great, I may have to steal the bag idea! :blush:

HeatherNJNC Love your PJ so far! You are WAY organized, makes me nervous because mine is before yours and I am so behind haha! Your BM gifts are great, I may have to steal the bag idea!

I think that is the only time anyone has ever called me organized, you are now my friend for life for saying that! Steal anything you want, thats how I got all the stuff I have done so far I "borrowed" it all from other brides on the board :) Cant wait to keep reading about you big day too, you have a lot done already too!

Soo happy news today! My little brother is coming home for the weekend! :cool1: He is such a cool kid (well he's 20, so not so much a kid, but oh well)! We are going to hang out and... he may be being an AWESOME brother and coming with me and my mom to Michaels tomorrow to look for paper! I am really going to try and find a bunch of cute paper to try and make my STD's a little more formal. I may change the colors too... so many choices!

aw thats so cool your bro is coming to see you. Does he live in a different town to you?

Thats good he is willing to go round the shops with you- does he know that you are looking for cute piece sof paper and wedding stuff hehe? let us know what you find, and if you have some experiments with the paper bits you buy, dont forget to show us!

That Michaels sounds good, is there one in Orlando do ya know of?

(i woke up to the news today that we are going to get 'snow storms' and the weather is going to be 'artic'... here we go.. you can laugh, everyone in the UK is so over dramatic when they say its gonna snow, gosh! watch this space! ill let you know when we have an ice age in Britain next week!! haha!)

aw thats so cool your bro is coming to see you. Does he live in a different town to you?

Thats good he is willing to go round the shops with you- does he know that you are looking for cute piece sof paper and wedding stuff hehe? let us know what you find, and if you have some experiments with the paper bits you buy, dont forget to show us!

That Michaels sounds good, is there one in Orlando do ya know of?

(i woke up to the news today that we are going to get 'snow storms' and the weather is going to be 'artic'... here we go.. you can laugh, everyone in the UK is so over dramatic when they say its gonna snow, gosh! watch this space! ill let you know when we have an ice age in Britain next week!! haha!)

Yes there are a few in Orlando! There is one on International Drive not far from Wet N Wild. There is a new one a little bit closer to Disney also, off of Sand Lake Rd.

Yes there are a few in Orlando! There is one on International Drive not far from Wet N Wild. There is a new one a little bit closer to Disney also, off of Sand Lake Rd.

oooh brilliant- we are staying in the Days Inn which is right next to wet n wild - ill have to go to this Michaels- it sounds tooo good!!

Sam - the UK's 'arctic' weather has swooped in today... it has been snowing all day long and its 9pm and its about 2 inches on the ground, its expected to go on through the night.. so tomorrow the UK will be in meltdown- there will be chaos all accross the country because of this 'wild snow storm'... i will take a photo and show you how little sprinklings of snow can make the UK look stupid because they cannot handle this tiny bit of snow and life comes to a standstill because of it! It will make you laugh- compared to what you showed me- that would be a cause for the city / area to be in chaos because that is a hell load of snow you had- but here - its pathetic snow and everyone goes wild about it !! hahaha!! that sounds angry- but im no not angry- heh, it just winds me up when the UK goes mental over a little bit of snow. I mean, i know its dangerous but other countrys that have lots of snow seem to get on with life and dont complain about it! Well see what happens over night, we might be snowed in and might have some 'real' snow, but i doubt it!

hope your weekend has gone okay with ya bro coming over and hope ya got some good stuff when ya went shopping!!!! :)

Hey everyone! I had a few days off from the boards while my little brother was in town.

Stacey- he goes to school right now in the state of South Carolina, it's about a 2hr plane ride away so him coming home was a nice surprise :yay:

OK, so here are the crazy wacky updates I have today!

1st of all I realized today is the Monday after the superbowl, which means next year the Monday after the superbowl is our wedding! Horray for it being closer!

2nd, I am going with DM, and MOH's to Davids Bridal tonight to look at BM dresses :banana:! WE just decided to go this morning and it kinda became a full on trip to the bridal salon lol! I really wanted to try and decide on colors soon so I can get pretty STD's and stuff like that. So we have an appt to look at dresses at 7 tonight, then we will all go out for a cocktail too :drinking1! So hopefully tomorrow I will have lots of pics for you to see :)

Oh yeah and I was so excited about our Disney trip that when I woke up yesterday I screamed "I'm going to Disney World next month" :lmao:

hey Sam - hope tonight goes well- with visiting David's Bridal!!

I posted some piccys of the snow here today. So wierd that we was talking about it and it snowed here!

I also rang Disney tonight!! wooo!!

WE ARE BOTH GOING WDW NEXT MONTH!! YEEHAA!! IM SO EXCITED!!

Ok, so I had a great trip to Davids Bridal last night with my 2 MOH's and my MOB. WE decided on 2 dresses that they both really like. The 1st one was an empire waist cocktail length dress, the top had all sorts of sparkles on it.

color_F13128_24461.jpg

I liked it mostly because my MOH's seemed to like it, and they will be the ones wearing it, not me, so I really wanted them to be comfortable.

color_8355_19148.jpg

The 2nd dress was a dress I had seen before online and had just sort of ignored it, not because it was ugly or anything, just because it looked very plain. I saw it on the hanger and thought "no, not so much, but let's try it anyway". Well when they put it on they were dancing around and saying how comfy it was. Then they dressed it up with bling and reminded me or Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I loved it! Then, we saw the price... it...was...on...sale! Only $79! How great is that! So we are going to order them this week before they discontinue them, which is WAYYYYY sooner then I expected, but for that price! Hello, that can't be beat!

Then we all went out to TGIF's for a drink and to talk about everything. So, I guess one of my wedding colors will definitly be watermelon (pink)!:thumbsup2

I also think I am leaning towards having a flower (or a few) in my hair in place of a tiara or veil. I saw this one last night, it was ok, but real flowers would be so much nicer, I just dont want them to die on me during the reception!

Here they are, but I would get them in ivory.
f08_7369_20080613_psd.jpg

So thats all for now, but hopefully I will have some more plans soon...
Ohh, and we booked our plane tickets for march, only $209 RT each!

ooh i love the colours of the dresses, so exotic, and on the plus side- they are even better when they are in the sale! I always like things much more when i realise they are on sale!

I love TGIF's - me and Wayne ate there about 7 or 8 times last Feb because its soo much cheaper than the restruants in UK, so we really treated ourselves to it because we love it soo much!

I like the idea of flowers in your hair, - i could not pull it off- i have tried! heh!

Another bargain with the flights-well done! woo!

Just a reminder again ....just incase you forgot...

WE ARE GOING WDW NEXT MONTH!!

tee hehe hee!

breakfast at tiffanys... my favorite movie...and my idol is audrey... Did you ever see two for the road??

I love the dresses and the colors! The second with pearls is DEF audrey... so glassy and yay for the flower in the hair!!

malibustacey ooh i love the colours of the dresses, so exotic, and on the plus side- they are even better when they are in the sale! I always like things much more when i realise they are on sale!

I love TGIF's - me and Wayne ate there about 7 or 8 times last Feb because its soo much cheaper than the restruants in UK, so we really treated ourselves to it because we love it soo much!

I like the idea of flowers in your hair, - i could not pull it off- i have tried! heh!

Another bargain with the flights-well done! woo!

Thanks Stacey, I was really happy about the pink color too. I am the same way with sales, I liked the dress alot and then when i realized they could buy it for 1/2 the price of the other dress I said to go ahead and get them. I really didnt want them to spend a lot since they are paying to go down to WDW for the wedding anyways.

mmm, TGIF's has fried green beans which are sooo bad for you, but they are soooo yummy! I insist that you try them next month:rotfl2: ! I totally cheated on my diet last night! Oh well!

haha i know i am not supposed to drink in US, but how yummy is TGIF's Ultimate Mudslide- and i cannot belive that they actually sell them in bottles in liquor stores!

OOOhhh and i love the Jack Daniels steaks... i will take your reccomdation of the green beans - i will be going there enough times in March to eat the whole menu!! And we can all cheat on our diets too- my excuse at the moment is because its snowing and i cant get to the gym so i might as well not diet until the roads are safe to drive on and i can go to the gym... i have been eating loads of Cadbury's Cream Eggs- i know they do them in Orlando because i bought some out there last year... i have had 4 tonight... thats REAL bad!!!!

Def go with pearls with them dresses if you can... it will look really good with the colours

Mrsdisneyb2b breakfast at tiffanys... my favorite movie...and my idol is audrey... Did you ever see two for the road??

I love the dresses and the colors! The second with pearls is DEF audrey... so glassy and yay for the flower in the hair!!

Thanks Jen! I am a huge Hepburn fan, I have a huge pop art canvas of her in my livign room (it is covering an "accidental hole" that occured one day when Dave made the mistake of giving my a hammer.. oops:confused3 )

I have all her movies, even the so-so ones lol! We get to be flower brides now :yay:

princess22 I love your bridesmaids dresses! Great color and style. Good choice!

Thanks, they all like the price too lol! The color is very pretty on all the girls skin tones too!

malibustacey haha i know i am not supposed to drink in US, but how yummy is TGIF's Ultimate Mudslide- and i cannot belive that they actually sell them in bottles in liquor stores!

OOOhhh and i love the Jack Daniels steaks... i will take your reccomdation of the green beans - i will be going there enough times in March to eat the whole menu!! And we can all cheat on our diets too- my excuse at the moment is because its snowing and i cant get to the gym so i might as well not diet until the roads are safe to drive on and i can go to the gym... i have been eating loads of Cadbury's Cream Eggs- i know they do them in Orlando because i bought some out there last year... i have had 4 tonight... thats REAL bad!!!!

Def go with pearls with them dresses if you can... it will look really good with the colours

Hahaha we have all kinds of booze available here! I lovvve cadvury creme eggs! I havent seen theme yet b/c the stores here all have valentines candy still. My favorite candy is actually from the UK, I LLLOOOOOVVEE smarties! They are sooooo yummy! Ohh and I love Hula Hoops crisps too, they are my fave! Ohhh and fruit pastells!!:bitelip:

oooh nooo... if i was in WDW at the same time as you i would have brought you some smarties and hula hoops and fruit pastelles over for you!!

I still put hula hoop crisps on my fingers before i eat them like a kid!

Smarties stopped doing a blue smartie about a year ago because it was making kids too hyper because of the E numbers in the blue dye, and only recently they have re launched the blue smartie again because they have supposedly used a nautral dye in the colouring... so same old smarties again!

I love Chip Ahoys... the double choc chip ones.... oooh and i LOVE Lays BBQ chips (crisps to me!)

Straight after xmas they started putting easter eggs in supermarket shelves!!!

Love the dresses! And killer deal! I like the idea of flowers in your hair, I think it will look great with your dress. Though I agree - real ones would look best.

I'm also way jealous of your flight deal! I need to move away from the middle of nowhere - it's like $400pp rt to go anywhere!

not_Joanna_eggs Love the dresses! And killer deal! I like the idea of flowers in your hair, I think it will look great with your dress. Though I agree - real ones would look best.

I'm also way jealous of your flight deal! I need to move away from the middle of nowhere - it's like $400pp rt to go anywhere!

Thanks Joanna, anytime I find a great deal I feel compelled to post it in case someone else on here can use it too!

Stacey, Jen and I have decided it would just be easiest if we all just moved to Orlando, you guys in??:lmao:

Stacey- TGIF's has a new dessert, its a chips ahoy sundae... just a tip :blush: ! Oh and I always eat hula hoops that way too, its way more fun! Thats weird about the smarties though... I always liked the orange ones:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter