Samantha & Dave's PJ... 2/8/10 WP/ADH, PS TR Started Pg 78!

Newsletter/Save the Date looks great! Very professional looking and the wording is perfect! Your guests will love them and will appreciated all the info:thumbsup2

How long does it take you to get from where you live to Disney/Orlando?

(i should just look on a map and see where Massachusetts is!)

what is the weather like most of the time there? Im just interested because it would be good to keep our options open if we move to US one day! hehe!!

malibustacey: How long does it take you to get from where you live to Disney/Orlando?

what is the weather like most of the time there? Im just interested because it would be good to keep our options open if we move to US one day! hehe!!

By plane we are about 3 hours away, driving would be a full 24 hrs though... MA is close to NY (where Jenny lives), I could drive to where she lives in about 3 1/2 hrs.
The weather up here is all over the place, Jan-Mar is cold and snowy, Apr-Jun is getting warmer, Jul-Sep is HOT, Oct-Dec is awesome because its getting cool btu all the leaves are changing so its really pretty.
I promise to post pics when I get home from work of all the snow!!! It's snowing pretty steadily outside now, so by the time I get home it should be a lot to shovel lol!

polynesianbride: Newsletter/Save the Date looks great! Very professional looking and the wording is perfect! Your guests will love them and will appreciated all the info
Thanks Adelia, it's nice to hear that after a lot of rewrites lol! I'm a terrible editor so I kept sending it to my mom and she would email it back every day for a week! I think she will be happier once she doesnt have to look at it:lmao: !

princess22 It looks great Sam! You did a great job! Not mean at all!
Thank you, I keep getting parinoid that people will call me up and yell at me for being rude expecting them to rsvp now! There are so many rules to weddings I keep freaking out thinking I'm going to break one lol!:rotfl2:

ariel1025 I love your save the dates...very informative and it looks really nice!!! I don't think your request is mean at all. You have no way of knowing how much to pay for the wedding if you don't know how many to pay for. Besides that is giving them 8 weeks to decide and isn't 6-8 weeks the typical time to reply for a (non Disney) wedding anyway?? Plus, it gives them time to save up for the trip...so they should just view it as you helping them out I hope all goes well!!
Thanks, I was thinking that would be good because they could RSVP and then start saving, rather then spring it on them at the last minute. Now I just will be panicing worrying about how many people will actually want to go!:scared:

How long does it take you to get from where you live to Disney/Orlando?

We want to move to Florida... my health is weak so the cold weather is a downer on me...

Maybe all the disney lovers should all move into a enclosed community :rotfl: And then we can talk disney all the time while:laundy:
(I always wanted to use that emote but never found a reason)

hahaha!!

yes! what a great idea!! We actually saw some houses for sale in the literally 'back garden' of Animal Kindgom- on google earth, the houses were so close to the park! they were pretty cheap aswell, thats why we was going to consider them,

we could all move there and watch Disney :happytv: and chat while we :laundy: and :moped: Disney every day! hehee!! We would be very wierd but who cares!!

What do you think Sam?

I agree 100000%! We could go out :drive: to the parks and ride all the rides everyday. We could all :coffee: and talk about disney every morning. We could even start a :rockband: and play at disney... then maybe we could all go to DTD for a :drinking1. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ok I have always wanted to use those but never found a way eithier....
Great plan ladies:thumbsup2

hahahaha thats sooo funny! you made me do an actual LOL laugh out loud at work! everyone looked at me, and had to explain i wasnt doing work and i was on a thing called DISboards! heehehehee!

and I bet they thought you were nuts right? The only place we can do this stuff is on here, the rest of the world would just laugh!

yes im sure thats what they think now- it was a proper laugh! everyone was quiet and then i jusut burst out laughing.. like a little kid being told to keep quite and then just bursts out laughing!

Dis boards is great!

all hail Dis boards!

one more and then I'm done I swear!
:worship:

Ok I'm all done with the smilies today lol!

There once were three:crowded: crazy girls
Who absolutely loved Disney world::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::
They also loved the disboards:disrocks:
So they decided one day while:laundy:
That they would move to sunny florida:beach:
And visit the theme parks every day to say :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: to one another
They may be a little:rolleyes: but who says you have to grow up?:confused3

Thanks, I was thinking that would be good because they could RSVP and then start saving, rather then spring it on them at the last minute. Now I just will be panicing worrying about how many people will actually want to go!:scared:

Lol, I constantly went back and forth with my stressing...first I would worry that nobody was going to come and then I would worry that too many people would come and we wouldn't be able to afford it...repeat over and over again:faint: Then the first three days we started getting RSVPs back I really started stressing about the money because they all said yes!!! I know it sounds mean but I was actually kind of relieved when we started getting a couple of no's :rotfl:

There once were three crazy girls
Who absolutely loved Disney world
They also loved the disboards
So they decided one day while
That they would move to sunny florida
And visit the theme parks every day to say to one another
They may be a little but who says you have to grow up?

Thats my kind of poetry! lol!:lmao:

ariel1025 Lol, I constantly went back and forth with my stressing...first I would worry that nobody was going to come and then I would worry that too many people would come and we wouldn't be able to afford it...repeat over and over again Then the first three days we started getting RSVPs back I really started stressing about the money because they all said yes!!! I know it sounds mean but I was actually kind of relieved when we started getting a couple of no's

Not mean at all, I am praying for "no's" :lmao:

i have posted piccys of those Jesus photos i told you about when we went Disney last feb on my pj! hehe!

You girls are too much fun! Love having somewhere to come where the girls are just as Disney crazed as me and can't stop thinking about their wedding. I hear you on the rsvps, I am hoping when some people get the price list for the rooms from disney, they will just wish us luck, Dad pointed out it is basically an extra grand for every 10 people that decide to come...eek! So heres to keeping things small :drinking1

Carye You girls are too much fun! Love having somewhere to come where the girls are just as Disney crazed as me and can't stop thinking about their wedding. I hear you on the rsvps, I am hoping when some people get the price list for the rooms from disney, they will just wish us luck, Dad pointed out it is basically an extra grand for every 10 people that decide to come...eek! So heres to keeping things small

haha thanks, we have fun here :upsidedow ! Its too much fun not to talk about disney lol!

ahhh I havent thought about the extra grand part, yikes! :scared:

Stacey, here are the pics of the snow, and Dave shoveling it all lol! Just so you can get an idea, that is a 3 foot fence (about 1 meter). So thats how much we have right now:sad2:

P1000415.jpg

P1000416.jpg

P1000417.jpg

Ok so here are the pics of the BM gifts that came in...

Here are the PJ's and tank sets

P1000410.jpg
P1000409.jpg

Here are the bags I got, 1 for each in different colors, they are really sturdy and Lands End has such great customer service.

P1000418.jpg

They all have their names mongramed and cute insides with pockets and straps :)
P1000419.jpg
P1000420.jpg

AND I GOT MY DISNEY BRIDAL EARRINGS!!! Super sparkely and just the right size!
P1000414.jpg
P1000413.jpg
P1000411.jpg

I am returning the Vera Bradley photo albums, the quality is just not what I expected, so I may look for one when I got to WDW in March... only 60 days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter