Sales/Good Deals for Things You Need on a Disney Trip

Crayola's site has two really cool 'light' activities free with $40 and $50 purchase. One is some type of color wonder with paint. The other is more of a light that fades? not sure about this technology to explain it. They each retail for over $20.

I think I am going to see if I can purchase them at the store- )shipping was $8 and I didn't need $40 worth of items. If I knew of birthdays approaching, I could buy something to stock.) They seem like they would be cool for the night portion of our drive this summer.

I used them on the door of my classroom to write weekly quotes; I sprayed windex on them and wiped them clean. I think that rain would cause them to run. I plan on buying windex wipes (generic) for my daughters to use to clean the windows of our van.

That's a great idea. I have never purchased windex wipes. I will have to look for them. Thanks.

I believe they are referring to the small pocket size bottles of the anti-bacterial hand soap that B&B sells for $1.00.

Yes, sorry, that's what they are! I'm a teacher and go through this stuff like crazy, so I'm down with the lingo :lmao:

Pictures of photo/autograph books from Walgreens. They are $5.99. Sorry the pictures aren't great, but they are covered in plastic, so they were very reflective!

The fronts - they had Mickey, Minnie, and Princesses
100_1089.jpg

The 3 books opened (they're tri-fold)
100_1090.jpg

Each one closer up
Minnie
100_1091.jpg

Mickey
100_1092.jpg

Princess
100_1093.jpg

Thanks for the pictures! Those are awesome I hope I can find some at my store. Thankfully I have about 6 near me to check out. Hubs is going to love another day of running from store to store looking for Disney stuff. :rotfl:

Those books were only $2 at my walgreens. I shouldhave bought them all for my fellow disers. Unfortunately I am 30 minutes from one or I'd go back.

Those books were only $2 at my walgreens. I shouldhave bought them all for my fellow disers. Unfortunately I am 30 minutes from one or I'd go back.

WHAT!?!? Were they on sale? How could the same chain of stores have such different pricing? Maybe it's because I live near the beach and it's sort of a vacationey area so they can have 'tourist pricing!' ;)

Yes clearance.
WHAT!?!? Were they on sale? How could the same chain of stores have such different pricing? Maybe it's because I live near the beach and it's sort of a vacationey area so they can have 'tourist pricing!' ;)

Well then the Walgreens I went to yesterday didn't know about the sale cause I paid 5.99 for mine (the tri fold autograph books) also and no one is coming from were I live they are flocking out of town. So maybe she got lucky with a sale. We needed four and only could find 3 the guy my husband ask said they only get like 10 per shipment and he wasn't sure that they were gonna get anymore so maybe they were getting ready to be marked down.

So are you guys asking for these? I couldn't find them anywhere at the Walgreens near me. I'm going back out to look again tomorrow-I'd pay the 5.99 for those, but would LOVE to have them at 2.00.

Couldn't find the spinners either-I'm giving up on those :rotfl2:

I found them at mine tonight. They were $5.99. Mine were in the regular toy isle not with the summer stuff. The Wags I went to has the books (regular coloring books and stuff) in racks on the top part of a shelf and on the shelf below that was a blue box with the autograph books standing up in them.

Those autograph/photo books are very cute. I love this thread! Lots of good suggestions for stuff I need to pick up for the trip :).

Another thing to add, I am drawn back to Dollar Tree looking for stuff. Last night I found 3 packs of toothbrushes with the travel case. I picked those up for our trip. So for all 6 of us I only spent $2 for the cases and brushes. I also found small bottles of coffee creamer (sorry forgot brand but they are name brand) perfect size for the week.

Those autograph/photo books are very cute. I love this thread! Lots of good suggestions for stuff I need to pick up for the trip :).

Thanks! I started this thread so we could all help each other save some money, but now we all talk about cool things and then want to go buy them and end up spending MORE money :rotfl:

My son picked out the ticker. :rotfl:

I wish we were going for Star Wars Weekends. Maybe next year........

We will be there for Star Wars on Sunday!! I'm not ready yet!!! I still have a million things to do!

Ang

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter