Sailing into a New Year's Dream 12/31/15 4N Bahamas

Suger Mag

MamaBear
Welcome to the Cruise Meet for the 12/31 sailing on the Dream :welcome:

Please introduce yourself and let the planning excitement begin!!

-Stephanie

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
have a great cruise!

Is there anybody out there... is there anyone on this cruise :confused3

LOL... just early to the party I suppose...

We have taken two 2 week trips, Spring Break 2006 and Halloween 2011, to WDW and are so excited for our first Disney Cruise! Looking forward to meeting fellow shipmates before the trip!

We have taken two 2 week trips, Spring Break 2006 and Halloween 2011, to WDW and are so excited for our first Disney Cruise! Looking forward to meeting fellow shipmates before the trip!

Welcome Lady, glad to have you join the cruise meet. This will be our 4th Disney cruise and the first time on the Dream. I am traveling with my husband and our two kids (son19 and daughter13).

What a great first cruise to go over NYE!!

..with my TA.:goodvibes

Should be up and running officially in about a week to 10 days.:thumbsup2
Never been on a NYE cruise......
Celebrating my unbirthday (December 30th) -

No worries tho -
will chime in when I receive my "Guest Confirmation" papers.
and yyyeessssss...........
be on the lookout for me to do a trip report as well.;)

Psstttt!! I have never been on the Dream....looking forward to it.:)
So
Until then -

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:santa:

"MY VERY 1ST TRIP 2 WDW / DISNEY WONDER" 01-07-09 to 01-15-09 (w/pics & video)
www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2062857
MY ADVENTURES by Disney "Spirit of America" Sept 2009 trip report ...
www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2201584 - Cached

Just booked this cruise as a surprise for my spouse! He will be told about it on his birthday in August. (Shhh...nobody tell him.)

Just booked this cruise as a surprise for my spouse! He will be told about it on his birthday in August. (Shhh...nobody tell him.)

Welcome! what a sweet surprise, I bet he will be so excited!

I also am keeping a cruise secret, my teen daughter does not know. I hope to tell her on Christmas... like start packing! we leave tomorrow :rotfl:

My family and I will also be on this cruise...looking forward to another trip for NYE!!! YEAH!party:

Hello,
We are sailing on December 31st as well! My husband (first timer) myself #2 disney cruise and my 14 yr old daughter #2 cruise. Also a secret from my daughter! Is this also the Fish extender group for the cruise?? Can't wait!!

... Is this also the Fish extender group for the cruise?? Can't wait!!

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward about organizing a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. Most cruises are managing their FE by posting the list right in thread and some have been uploading a pdf copy, since the DIS software provides that function. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions and examples.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

For some crazy reason I thought it was a good idea to have a little Family Reunion on the 2015 NYE Dream cruise!
So...if you see a fussy 4 yr old (niece), blasé 15 yr old (daughter), man with a crazy beard (brother), woman indulging fussy 4 yr old (SiL), clearly doting grandparents of said children (mom and dad), man who doesn't speak but looks perpetually annoyed (dear husband) and woman biting her nails, playing with her ponytail or some other bad habit (me), you'll know who we are!

I'm going to have fun regardless of the cast of characters-cause it's Disney!

My family and I are so excited about this cruise! we were suppose to go on last years new year eves cruise but I got pregnant with twins and was to far along to be able to go!! So this year the twins are going with us! We also have a 2 year old little boy who is in love with mickey mouse!! We are beyond excited and cant wait!! Might be a little hectic with all the little ones but I can not wait to see the look on there faces :)

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward about organizing a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. Most cruises are managing their FE by posting the list right in thread and some have been uploading a pdf copy, since the DIS software provides that function. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions and examples.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

Thanks, Doc, for posting about FE's.

Hello, Everyone! I am new to Disney Cruising, DISboards (this is my 2nd post) and FE's. I saw that Doc posted an OK to start a FE thread and I would love to know more about that. We have a cabin of 5 (3 kiddos and 2 parent/kiddos) and are so excited about this fun ship only thing. I did use the link to read about the basics and am wondering how to get the ball rolling. Any other cruisers interested in doing FE's?

Last edited:
Welcome Lady, glad to have you join the cruise meet. This will be our 4th Disney cruise and the first time on the Dream. I am traveling with my husband and our two kids (son19 and daughter13).

What a great first cruise to go over NYE!!
Thanks for the welcome! We are celebrating my son's Graduation and he wanted Disney, so we thought this would be a fun way to Disney anew! We are all SUPER excited for this trip.

We're booked on the cruise - our first on DCL! I'm definitely interested in FE and have my eye on one from Etsy so need to pull the trigger if this is going to happen. :) Looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter