sad songs!

Live like you were dying. I think Alan Jackson sings it.

I LOVE depressing music...

Glad to see I'm not the only one! My friends think I'm crazy....I also think Concrete Angel by Martina McBride is a sad song!
Taylor*

Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) by Billy Joel gets me going too. It's not sad, but more sweet and touching.

Okay I think for SURE
Annie by Vanessa Carlton is like THE saddest song ever.
I cry almost EVERY time I listen to it.

Also I'll follow you into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie is pretty sad, its like happy, but sad at the same time.

Back To Pooh Corner is sad too.

I live for depressing music. lol. Cyndi Lauper has some too... Hat Full Of Stars is one of hers.

if anyones ever heard the song beautiful disaster by kelly clarkson..that is sad. i dont know why it makes me sad..but it does XD. and i think another song of hers is sad, because of you. i hate to say it but everytime by britney spears is sad.

Arlington by Trace Adkins I believe..
also: Skin, Who You'd Be Today, and I had one more, but I forgot what it was. That annoys me.
oh, and Dream Big by Ryan Shupe and the Rubbar Band. It's not 'sad' but it does make people 'happy cry'

"Skin"...The song makes me cry and the video makes me fall apart. :guilty:

here it is if you haven't seen the video:
http://music.yahoo.com/ar-297648-videos--Rascal-Flatts <<click "skin".

"Angel" by Sarah M. makes me cry.

"When I'm Gone", and "Mockingbird" by Eminem are pretty sad.

"Hello" by Evanescence.... :sad2:

"Here without you" by 3 Doors Down.

::yes::
DollfieDreams said:
i think 'right here' by staind is a sad song. its something i can relate to personally...thats why.
'angel' by sarah mchlachlan always makes me cry...
so does 'iris' by the goo goo dolls.

I think Right Here by Staind is a sad song, also. My sister doesn't though. :confused3 My friends are trying to convert me to being a country music fanatic like them....They will not try any other genres.... :confused3 They can be weird like that sometimes. They stick to one particular thing and won't try new stuff. ....sorry, off-topic! :blush:

continue! :flower:

oH..sorry, That's way more than just one sad song....lol :blush: ;)

When I'm Gone ~ Eminem
Mockingbird ~ Eminem

I really don't like Eminem, but these songs are just so sad. I hate hearing about his daughter and stuff, it's just so sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter