sad songs!

i think 'right here' by staind is a sad song. its something i can relate to personally...thats why.
'angel' by sarah mchlachlan always makes me cry...
so does 'iris' by the goo goo dolls.

DisneyGirl421 said:
For Good - Wicked the musical

makes me cry EVERY time.

We sang that for a Choral concert this year...

Christmas Shoes always used to make me cry
Then Howie Day's Collide did...personal reasons
Now...Aerosmith's I don't wanna miss a thing does...personal reasons...

Depending on my mood tho...LOTS of songs are sad/good to me...
I LOVE depressing music...

OMG...I just decided last night what the MOST sad song was...cuz I cried myself to sleep last night :rolleyes:

Wake Me Up When September Ends...Green Day

Princess Ash said:
OMG...I just decided last night what the MOST sad song was...cuz I cried myself to sleep last night :rolleyes:

Wake Me Up When September Ends...Green Day

It's a sad song, but the first time I listened to it was in gym class playing Pickleball. This was already long after September was over, and it kept getting annoying...but anyway, it was sad. :)

Daisymae26 said:
It's a sad song, but the first time I listened to it was in gym class playing Pickleball. This was already long after September was over, and it kept getting annoying...but anyway, it was sad. :)

Guess it's just a personal preference then...I started to listen to it immediately after a break up :rolleyes:

The song Concrete Angel Makes me cry everytime. :guilty: And christmas shoes... my eyes are always wet at the end of that one. I always listen to that kind of music when I'm feeling down. And for some reason I feel a lot better after listening to these songs and after a good cry.

tinkerjo said:
the most saddest song? mine is (skin)-country song!!!! :sad2:

Yeah, that's such a sad song!!

And the new Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton song is sad. Especially the music video :sad: And Kenny Chesney's song Who You'd Be Today. That's probably the saddest song for me. :sad:

JulielovesDisney said:
: And Kenny Chesney's song Who You'd Be Today. That's probably the saddest song for me. :sad:

agreed
and Please by Staind.It's more of an angry song, but at the same time it makes me sad cuz I can relate.

alot of songs make me cry....mostly for personal reasons.....i like to read the lyrics before i listen to a cd and i was reading the lyrics for one of the ryan cabrera songs...and i almost cried...personal reason....it's you is the name of the song..time machine by the click five makes me cry...so does behind these hazel eyes..that song is really sad...

socer003grrl said:
alot of songs make me cry....mostly for personal reasons.....i like to read the lyrics before i listen to a cd and i was reading the lyrics for one of the ryan cabrera songs...and i almost cried...personal reason....it's you is the name of the song..time machine by the click five makes me cry...so does behind these hazel eyes..that song is really sad...

the music video for "behind these hazel eyes" is really sad too...

:music: I think 'The Christmas Shoes ' is a really sad song... It always makes me cry. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter