Rumor - Bye Bye Nescafe - Hello Joffrey's

ADP

<marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu
Over the next couple of months Nescafe coffee will be replaced across property with Joffrey's coffee. <Insert harps and angels singing sound here>

Never heard of them, but I imagine it has to be better than Nescafe!

Sayhello

Joffery's is pretty good. I don't know if I would choose to buy it over other coffees, but it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Nescafe. :woohoo:

I noticed that Nescafe was gone from AKL a few months ago. The replacement (I don’t remember if it was Joffery or not) was great.

This is the best news ever. I will not pack as many boxes of Starbucks VIA packets now.

Jofferey's is already being served at a few outlets across property. It's just not very prominent. I believe a few pastry carts along World Showcase already serve it. there are other outlets that serve it too, but those locations are escaping me.

Nescafe had such a long contract with Disney, I wonder how it ended and how they decided to go with Joffrey's. I'm not complaining mind you, just being nosy.

Jofferey's is already being served at a few outlets across property. It's just not very prominent. I believe a few pastry carts along World Showcase already serve it. there are other outlets that serve it too, but those locations are escaping me.

Funny, I had a Keurig in my room at the GF earlier this week. :snooty:

It had a Green Mountain coffee and tea selection.

Anyone know if Jofferey's coffee will be a coffee concentrate or real ground coffee?

AWESOME!!!!!! My opinion is Joffrey's coffee is good. They have a flavored coffee called "jamacian me crazy" and is yummy.

I know Publix stores sell it in bags.

I love this!! I almost never thought this would actually happen. I can't believe I might get real coffee this summer. yippee.

Nescafe had such a long contract with Disney, I wonder how it ended and how they decided to go with Joffrey's. I'm not complaining mind you, just being nosy.
Agreed...It was a long contract. I think since the early 90s. I think the reason they went with Joffrey's (just a guess) is because they already had a relationship with them in the parks. I wonder what they are going to do about the hot chocolate... ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter