Rubber Ducky Invades Pittsburgh

Amy

MamaGrumpy
I don't know if you've heard, but that giant (4-story) inflatable rubber ducky arrived in Pittsburgh on Friday. What a neat thing! It's hard not to smile when you see it - gives you the warm fuzzies. Here are a couple of photos I took today at lunch:

This one shows you how huge this thing is:

Here's an article about the Rubber Ducky: Rubber Duck arrives in Pittsburgh

Boy, Pittsburgh is really hopping this summer! First we had our "Knit the Bridge" art installation with all the hand-knit afghans draped across the Andy Warhol Bridge, and now we're the first city in the USA to host the Rubber Ducky. Not to mention that the Pirates made it to the playoffs for the first time in 20 years! Way to go Pittsburgh! :)

Hey Andy! Glad to see you again - it's been way too long! How you doing? How's your family?

I haven't been around the DIS that much - life's been getting in the way (elderly parents, college tuition, etc). My baby is now a senior in college (one more tuition payment, woo hoo!!!).

Plus we haven't gone to WDW for a while - we want to see more of the US than just Disney. Right now I'm planning our first-ever visit to Yellowstone for next year. All the planning skills I learned from planning WDW trips is really coming in handy for Yellowstone. I'm so excited!

Senior in college? Wow! How long has it been since I spoke to you? :confused3

That's great that you will be going to Yellowstone. I agree, there is more to life than just Disney. Shhh. Don't tell anyone. :eek: This country has some great places to visit and everyone should see as much of it as possible. It is our plan to do that type of stuff as well, but right now our baby girl is a freshman in High School so we have to plan carefully where er go and how long we stay.

Wishing your Pirates luck in the post season! I don't care as much about my Red Sox really. However, the Bruins start tonight I believe and they can beat the Penguins any day. haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter