ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Going back next month.......yay!!!! And the kids don't know........how lovely...........
Hope you do a trip report again........:thumbsup2

I'm going to try to do a trip report...but I'm not very good at keeping up with them. I get a few days done...then slack off! :rolleyes1

Our Universal stay is actually an add-on to a planned Disney trip for Thanksgiving week. The kids know we plan to do ONE day at Universal but they think we will not have FOTL access...which of course will help us get through more stuff in just a day. I got a great APH rate for it, but I'm the only one with an AP so the rest of the family will have 1-day tickets. Since we were just there in June, we aren't in a rush to do a ton of stuff, just re-ride several favorites and catch the Hulk finally.

My family should be driving down on Saturday so we'll probably meet up with them around dinnertime that night so we can all check into our hotel together (SOG) Saturday night, then move to a Disney resort on Sunday for the remainder of the Thanksgiving week.

I'll do my best to do a writeup when I return and maybe just MAYBE some live updates on my Thanksgiving with Mickey report link in my sig!

I am feeling sad today is our last day at Universal and RPR and we have loved every minute of it. The staff at RPR have been fantastic and we found our go to place for food and that's the Bula Bar we love it. The time goes by so fast but we now have a new home at that is RPR. We are in tower 1 and the view from our room is the canal for the boats and we also got a view of the hulk . Everything is so close to each other we took the walk a few times but my family loved the boat rides. Till next year Universal more to come

Kitty lady do a report on your darkside stay!

Babesboo I know that sad feeling
But I just booked another trip so that helps me

The last day in the park is when you hit everything again!

I am feeling sad today is our last day at Universal and RPR and we have loved every minute of it. The staff at RPR have been fantastic and we found our go to place for food and that's the Bula Bar we love it. The time goes by so fast but we now have a new home at that is RPR. We are in tower 1 and the view from our room is the canal for the boats and we also got a view of the hulk . Everything is so close to each other we took the walk a few times but my family loved the boat rides. Till next year Universal more to come

I love the Bula Bar food. The kids portions are enough to fill an adult...!!!! And that Yuengling beer they sell is amazing. Great setting beside the pool too.

The staff that work there are great too. Always very friendly and willing to engage in conversations. On my last visit, one of the girls even remembered us from our previous trip which was 18 months previously.

Can't believe you're leaving already!

Glad you love RPR.........some of us have been banging on about it for years ::yes:: so, glad to hear you and your family loved it too........we missed the Bula Bar this year, but food never disappoints from there.

Everything there is just perfect for us and seems to get better every year.......yes, the staff are just wonderful, everyone helps make the vacation better for us every year.

So nice to hear you enjoyed it so much babesboo........

We are here now and I know I read that there is a microwave for all to use somewhere but cant remember where and we need to heat our Cinnabon!!

Can't remember if there's a microwave in orchids dining room where they have the quick grab and go

I am so close to being able to book my trip I can hardly stand it. I turn into a little kid when it comes to these theme parks. The sad part is, my trip is over a year away. (December 2017)

Hi! I haven't had a chance to read through the whole thread yet, so forgive me if this has been asked but... does it matter what building we get put in? Purple is a favorite color, so I'd like the purple flowers on the wall, but the color isn't that important to me. Is there something else to look for? We have a standard King bed room.

All 3 towers have decent rooms
Towers 1 and 3 have more great views than tower 2 for what I want to see when looking out the window

But you can not go wrong with any of them

All elevators to the towers empties into the lobby and ground floor for transportation to the park
Boat or walking path are less than 3-4 minutes away for any of them

I made my reservation for 2 nights on the web, using the APH code. When I called to extend by one night that night was showing available for the APH rate. The operator said the only way to extend the reservation was to cancel it, credit me the 1 night deposit, then open a new reservation and take a new 1 night deposit. I asked him to verify the rate before canceling, and he found that he couldn't book the APH for all 3 nights. He told me to go to the web and reserve the room as a single night, but to be advised that I may be asked to switch rooms after the second night. His only suggestion for avoiding the move was to rebook at the higher rate for all three nights.

So, long story short, I have 1 reservation for 2 nights, with 1 night paid, and 1 reservation for 1 night, with 1 night paid. Does it make sense to try and call to have the two reservations combined? I'm not concerned with getting any of my deposits back (the hotel would end up getting the money anyway), but I would love to avoid switching rooms/

I would call the hotel direct about 6 days out from your arrival and ask to be transferred to the room scheduler

Ask that person to link your two ressies together so you will have the same room all 3 nights

They are delicious!! There were only two of us and we couldn't dare finish them. They come as chicken or beef. We are hoping the weather cooperates with us too!! 39 days :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter